[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like the Clarence White era Byrds?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: untitled.jpg (102 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
102 KB, 300x300
Do you like the Clarence White era Byrds?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mgX7C5kqiU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10gUnQRI-do
>>
Best will always be Notorious Byrd Brothers, the most underrated rock album of all time.
>>
>>63894521
Have you listened to their 1968-1972 stuff

Also, isn't it crazy how well music from 1966 on has aged? 1950s music was already a niche thing by the 70s if I'm not mistaken, but 1960s music is still popular today.
>>
>>63894554
Just sweetheart of the rodeo, also enjoy the Flying Burrito Brothers. I agree. Maybe times now are too full to have such a widespread creativity (jazz of that era of course as well).
>>
>>63894665
Dull**
>>
>>63894665
I love the Burritos, particularly the first album. The Gilded Palace of Sin is magical, sadly the subsequent albums weren't as good.

I would recommend listening to these tracks, if you enjoy Sweetheart you might like them too.
>>63893708
>>
>>63894697
Listened. They're alright. Have you heard FBB cover of wild horses?
>>
>>63894821
Yes, I like it. But that album overall isn't as good as the first, IMO.

I mean, does it get any better than this? A country rock band covering Aretha Franklin with David Crosby doing the high harmony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8mqq1x0rQU
>>
>>63894852
Yeah that's great and that whole album is especially great for drives out in scenic areas like gold country in northern CA
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.