[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is good as fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 500x494
This is good as fuck
>>
agreed
>>
Fuck is overrated.
>>
>8.5 from scaruffi

damn op you must be right
>>
the fuck is going on i though phish was a dumb gay pleb band
>>
>>63885963
that's just a meme
>>
>>63885963
Nope just a shitty fanbase. Seriously, Phish fans are bad.
>>
>>63885963
Yeah not a huge fan of phish, find them kind of boring.
>>
File: 1457642812380.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1457642812380.gif
2 MB, 200x200
I'm in Vermont and phish and phish fans are in a special area of shit I hate
>>
>>63885963
that's because you're a dumb gay pleb, friend
>>
>>63886033
Nah. Most of them are in their 30s-40s with families and jobs now. The band is a lot of fun to see live.
>>
>>63886472
I've been shitposting on various boards for like seven years and you're the first person I've ever seen who is also from Vermont.

But yeah, Phish. As a lifelong Vermonter, I can say with absolute certainty that diehard Phish fans are the literal worst.

THAT BEING SAID. Some of their stuff is pretty good. This record is alright. Trey is legitimately an amazing guitar player, and, yeah, if you do a ton of drugs and listen to their live recordings (of which there are thousands), it can be pretty dope.
>>
>>63886543
>Most of them are in their 30s-40s with families and jobs now
Someone has never been to UVM.
>>
>>63884761
Gave this a short listen. Such a waste of nice album art.
>>
I've only seen phish once. Dropped acid for the first time during it. That was a strange night.
>>
>>63886884
>not at least getting to Stash
retard
>>
>>63884761
electric apricot is an objectively better band
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.