[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it be autistic of me to email Dan Barrett for dating advice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: danbarrett.jpg (53 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
danbarrett.jpg
53 KB, 500x375
Would it be autistic of me to email Dan Barrett for dating advice?

Please don't ban me I'm being serious.
>>
>>63878173
Do it.
>>
What would you do if you got a random email from a stranger asking for dating advice?
>>
>>63878200
But would it be autistic?

He seems like someone who has been through shit related to low self-esteem etc and I desperately need a father / older brother figure in my life.
>>
hes pretty active on twitter, might be a more accessible platform
>>
>>63878213
Yes, it would be autistic. But technically anything you do would be autistic.
>>
>>63878208
It's not really random since he's a musician and I'll say I like his music a lot and so on.

>>63878214
I don't have twitter and my email will be more than 140 characters.

>>63878228
That is actually sound reasoning although to point out I haven't been diagnosed as autistic.
>>
Ok guys let's write the email
ONE WORD PER POST
Go
>>
>>63878173
Better off emailing jamie from Xiu Xiu
>>
honestly, if you're a bit autistic I reckon you should just go for it

i'm a massive autist in secret but I'm way too ashamed of my own autism to go full autist in public. i honestly think this is worse
>>
OP here. Some context:

>be me
>beta virgin probably autistic
>never had a serious girlfriend
>fall hard for a girl at my workplace who works for a different company on another floor
>sense that she may be interested in / curious about me at first
>for whatever reason I act aloof and indifferent and pretend not to notice
>time goes on
>don't see her as much
>sense that she is indifferent to me at this point
>passed her outside the toilet before Valentine's Day and we both smiled goofy smiles and I just said "Hi, alright?" and she said "Hey" as I stepped into the bathroom
>saw her again in the office I work in the folllowing week but didn't say anything and we just looked expressionless at each other for like 2 seconds
>see her on the stairwell the following Friday and I walk up two steps at a time and say in a quiet voice "hey, are you alright?" (rhetorical question) since she had a real serious expression
>tfw she just stared past me and didn't even reply or seem to notice that I'd passed her
>barely seen her since

I mean this sucks and it's all my fault. I am so fucking retarded.
>>
>>63878281
I don't listen to that sort of music.

>>63878292
I'll be using a fake email just in case I get "outed" or screen-shotted (I doubt he's the type to do that but I use this fake email to send emails to small-time artists I like telling them good job etc)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.