[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's pop music. Every single song is catchy. I'd love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 3453423462a.jpg (272 KB, 1000x1003) Image search: [Google]
3453423462a.jpg
272 KB, 1000x1003
It's pop music.

Every single song is catchy. I'd love to lick her clit. The music videos are vibrant and fun to watch.

But it's pop music. Simple noise made to distract you from your real life. She's not taking risks. The lyrics hold no value. She's not an angel.

Don't be blinded by her third-eye iconography, bright colors and cartoonish looks.

Seek higher pleasures than Grimes.
>>
>It's pop music.
Can't argue with that
>Every single song is catchy
Definitely true
>I'd love to lick her clit
Yeah, th- hey wait a minute
>>
jew
>>
Why do people get so worked up over this stuff
>>
>it's pop music, therefore it is not worthy of me

I present to you, /mu/.

(And I don't even like Grimes.)
>>
>>63866153
really not worked up, just spreading the good word.

>>63866170
the real /mu/ has never indulged in pop music, ever. until now. stay new though.
>>
>>63866296
>mu has never indulged in pop music

Thats the dumbest fucking thing i've ever hears. Just how new are you?
>>
I agree with everything but

>it's pop music. Simple noise made to distract you from your real life.

Seems like a pretty narrow view on pop music desu.
>>
File: 8734526.jpg (494 KB, 600x496) Image search: [Google]
8734526.jpg
494 KB, 600x496
>>63867687
'08.

>when every thread was about radiohead
>or neutral milk hotel
>is it truly a potato
>or just some tambourine?
>the feels were new, and the vibes were fresh
>i wrote the lyrics of the shins
>on my high school desk.
>we were eloquent young pilgrims
>seeking the undiscovered,
>it was like every new song
>was trying to break your heart,
>and jesus, sometimes i cried.
>the third planet orbited on
>and every song began to sound the same.
>they took it from us:
>those barbarians, those thieves
>our language was stolen along with
>our patrician memes.
>but alas, this is what we wanted,
>for others to hear these things,
>yet now it feels so different
I guess I didn't know it would sting.
>>
>>63866067
I liked the earlier album even, but this shit sucks.

"Belly of the Beat" is the only song on the album I can listen to twice. You can really tell she has complete creative control or whatever, 'cause it's some boring ass music.
>>
I want to lick mayonnaise out of grime's asshole
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK