[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which artists did /mu/ listen to in middle school?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Kerli-3-kerli-23857314-500-572.png (464 KB, 500x572) Image search: [Google]
Kerli-3-kerli-23857314-500-572.png
464 KB, 500x572
Which artists did /mu/ listen to in middle school?
>>
Offspring
RATM
Rammstein
RHCP
Local Bands
The Matrix Soundtrack
>>
Beck
The Chemical Brothers
The Killers
>>
The Offspring
Sublime
Korn
Rammstein
Linkin park
Nirvana
Metallica
>>
>>63865108
Disturbed,
Rammstein
Foo Fighters
a lot of shitty Nu Metal
FantomenK
>>
>>63865108
Animal collective
Fleet foxes
Olivia tremor control
Neutral milk hotel
>>
>>63865808
itt: people that are so insecure they make up what they listened to in middle school oh my kek
>>
Nitzer ebb
Rammstein
Kmfdm
Bauhaus
Ministry
Placebo
>>
>>63865843
I'm 18, anon.
>>
>>63865873
ah, i see. still think your image is so important you have to change it down to what you liked in the 6th grade
>>
Kanye and Gorillaz

That's about it, I didn't give a shit about music until high school.
>>
File: buyers market.jpg (17 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
buyers market.jpg
17 KB, 280x280
on repeat, shit was lit xD
>>
>>63865891
>middle school
Sorry, i misread that
>>
Evanescence
Linkin Park
Creed
Disturbed
Nickleback
Breaking Benjamin
Three Doors Down
Three Days Grace
Daughtry
Hinder
Green Day
Seether
Skillet
Staind
The Fray

I think that's about the bulk of it. Listened to a bit of Hoobastank, Papa Roach, Limp Bizkit, Switchfoot, Saliva, and Crossfade.

I still do. My tastes haven't changed. They've expanded to include other bands/genres, but I still listen to this regularly. I don't know why people feel the need to reject everything they used to like because it's not hip anymore.
>>
Smashing Pumpkins
Beatles
Blink 182
The Vines
Modest Mouse
Franz Ferdinand
The Killers
>>
I didn't listen to music at all in middle school. I only started listening to music in high school. Is that weird?
>>
>>63866247
You're gay.
>>
>>63865906
literally me
>>
>>63866284
I'll have you know I like boys but girls are slightly better.
>>
>>63866247
Same, although I occasionally listened to Pink Floyd, any other song I liked I would be done with in a week.
>>
10-12
The Offspring
Senses Fail
Underoath
Linkin Park
Nirvana
Sex Pistols
Panic! At The Disco
Slipknot

12-15
Burzum
Alice in Chains
Metallica
DRI
Mayhem
Slayer
Sepultura
At The Gates

15 (discovering emo)
Jawbreaker
Brand New
Texas is the Reason
Misfits/Danzig
American Football
Jets to Brazil
Cap'n Jazz
TTNG

Three more years?
Aww

16-18
Jawbreaker
Texas is the Reason
Misfits

19-
Jawbreaker
Misfits
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.