[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the appeal of jazz music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: froge.png (24 KB, 611x610) Image search: [Google]
froge.png
24 KB, 611x610
What is the appeal of jazz music?
>>
>>63861922
What is the appeal of music?
>>
It sounds good
>>
>>63861994
Proof? Sources? Peer-reviewed studies?
>>
File: 1429674289902.jpg (70 KB, 950x1144) Image search: [Google]
1429674289902.jpg
70 KB, 950x1144
impresses normies
>>
>>63862015
My ears
>>
>>63861981
damn..
>>
All of 4chan is being subverted. I thought it was just /pol/ but it is becoming abundantly clear that division and disruption tactics are being used across 4chan to ruin discussion and drive people away from the site.
>>
>>63863244
it's just shitposting you overanalyzing faggot
>>
I don't love listening to jazz unless it's jazz piano but it's fun as hell to play

I feel like musicians tend to like jazz more than non-musicians
>>
>>63863293
Op or a group does this on /pol/ all the time with the same image, the same types of b8 and the same follow up strawmen and insufferable bullshit.
>>
>>63861922
white guilt music desu
>>
I don't know, it sounds pretty good to me.

Also it's hard to find outwardly bad jazz
>>
Jazz just lets you get in that space where you tune out and just nod your head and everything is gone except the groove
>>
File: jamming.jpg (183 KB, 1074x861) Image search: [Google]
jamming.jpg
183 KB, 1074x861
>>63861922

I N T E R P L A Y
N A
T L
E P
R R
P E
L T
A N
Y A L P R E T N I
>>
>>63863318

This is the exact same way how 99% of opinions develop on /pol/. Some guy sees some vaguely related things and somehow thinks it's a conspiracy against him and his buddies (the white race for the most part) without any evidence or anything remotely similar while there's a perfectly reasonable non-racist or/and sane explanation at hand. People like to shitpost m8, that's about it.
>>
Nujabes is pretty cool
>>
>>63861922
The only redeemable jazz music is free improvisation. Jazz at its core should always be an emotional outlet of the musician.
>>
>>63861922
lmao look at this pepe haha
thanks for posting
>>
I'm starting to learn how to play it and it's starting to make more sense.
>>
>>63861922
It's one half of jazzrap.
>>
>>63861922
i hope youre not one of those people who thinks all jazz is free-jazz
>>
>>63863664
thats because, unbeknownst to white guilt america, the jews as well as the cucks (what's the difference, am I right?) are working together to jew cuck america with nigger cock.
>>
>>63864274
C AN T S T U M P TH E T R U M P
>>
>>63864369

M E M E S M 8
>>
expressive playing and good for listening in a variety of situations
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.