[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all these hypebeasts dick riding Imperial >ignoring Zel's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (215 KB, 507x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215 KB, 507x507
>all these hypebeasts dick riding Imperial
>ignoring Zel's older discography

Nostalgic 64 is miles ahead of Imperial. git taste bustas
>>
>>63849199
STFU WHITEBOY8640
>>
>>63849199
fuk bruh >>63849205 just called u WHITE

also why didn't people like Planet Shrooms? It was the better half of that double ep.
>>
File: 1458419040326.png (121 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1458419040326.png
121 KB, 600x800
>he actually thinks denzel curry is good
>>
BUSTA STRAIGHT BUSTA
>>
>I AM DENZEL CURRY I YELL EXTREMELY LOUD OVER EXTREMELY SIMILAR SOUNDING BLAND TRAP INSTRUMENTALS
>IT'S TIME FOR THE HOOK SO I'M GONNA REPEAT THE SAME WORD OR PHRASE OVER AND OVER AGAIN
>OVER AND OVER AGAIN
>KNOTTY HEAD NIGGA WITH THE KNOTTY HEAD NIGGA OVER AND OVER AGAIN
>OVER AND OVER AGAIN
>OVER AND OVER AGAIN
>KNOTTY HEAD NIGGA WITH THE KNOTTY HEAD NIGGA OVER AND OVER AGAIN
>>
>>63849199
i also think imperial is just average
>>
>>63849199
hurr derr everyone knows this fuckhead. Nostalgic 64 is everyone of Denzel's fans fave of his projects.
Nonetheless Imperial is a close second in my books. 32 Zel/PS is fucking dope but the other two outclass it by far.

Stay ultimate senpai
>>
>>63849841
Yeah, you see that's the problem with /mu/ as of late. They can't just accept when somebody has a genuinely powerful voice in music without this bubble of insecurity.

Everything's a fashion statement on /mu/, and that's why nobody has any real discussions. That's why nobody likes any music. It's not cOOL to like anything. And nobody on /mu/ can let themselves like something that isn't cool.
>>
>>63849233
You really think so? I thought 32 Zel was easily superior
>>63849248
Nigga he's the best in the south right now, no competition at all. Maxo Kream is a close second.
>>63849841
>listens to Imperial once
>doesn't listen to anything else from Zel
Go do me a favor and listen to Like Me or Threatz
>>63849849
Oh I like it, a lot. It's just that N64 is fuckin great
>>63849880
Agreed. But everyone's on his dick NOW and no one bothers to go back and listen to the golden stuff bc their almighty savior Fantano said this one was better
>>
>>63849841
basically what i thought
>>
fuck you all, this is his best by far
>>
>>63850808
>Threatz
>WE DON'T TAKE KINDLY TO THREATS
>>
>>63849841
>how to show you havent listened to anything from denzel curry
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.