[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Princepurplerain[1].jpg (180 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Princepurplerain[1].jpg
180 KB, 300x300
Thoughts?
>>
>>63842915
dat nigga like 4'8" i aint listenin to him
>>
>>63842915
Anyone up for a game of basketball?
>>
>>63842915
Genuine all-time classic, the absolute showcase of his talent.
>>
>>63842915
He would die for us.
>>
>>63842915
black people music for white folk
>>
>>63842915
Trash
>>
>>63843044
your brain is full of peepeecaca and you don't deserve those dubs
you fagscream sandwich
>>
>>63843091
hahaha bootyblasted whitecuck thinks he's cultured because he listens to the whitest black man ever hahahahaha XD
>>
>>63843128
lol buttboy extreme limited edition 2000 isn't letting people into his safe space university and is CERTAINLY not letting people into his safe space on /mu/
>>
>>63843166
you can come in anytime, just leave your ignorance n hate @ the door :^)
>>
>>63843209
It's not even there in the first place you fragile autistic effeminate little faggot
>>
>>63842915
The album should've solely been a studio album rather being a joint soundtrack/studio album, should've been credited solely to Prince and not with his backing band and all of the tracks should've been recorded in studio as I hate songs recorded live because of their quality as the sound of the audience ruins it.
>>
this generations channel orange
>>
>>63843264
prince wasn't THAT big of a fag
>>
>>63843264
huh?
>>
Prince never put out a bad record.
Prince did nothing wrong.
>>
Patrician Michael Jackson
>>
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 259x194
>>63842915
I bet Prince goes for the Melbourne Storm since one of it's primary colours is purple (which is Prince's favourite colour) and the team won their first premiership in 1999 (coinciiding with the titular song and album of the same name released in 1982).Also, the current captain Cameron Smith is Gemini like Prince. So is Billy Slater.
>>
>>63842915
A few years ago I learned to play the title track guitar solo note by note, it was like ejaculating for a whole minute
>>
>>63843044
I always tought the opposite
>>
one of the greatest pop records of all time t b h
>>
>>63842915
Actual 10/10 imo. I can't find a single flaw or weak spot on this album. Everything sounds equally great everytime I listen to it.
>>
i haaaaate it, it was a pain in the ass i could't listen to it more than two times because it was soo lame
>>
Damn I just listened to this for the first time. I was gonna make this thread myself if I hadn't seen this.

I thought it was great. Got it for free on vinyl too.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.