[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have the choice of either seeing Slowdive or Flowing Lotus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 1200x724) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 1200x724
I have the choice of either seeing Slowdive or Flowing Lotus live at a festival. Who would you pick?
>>
Is that Johny Greenwood?
>>
Slowdive
no question
Huge Slowdive fan and not that into FL
>>
seeing as how you can't even spell the name right let's go with the former
and it really says a lot too
>>
slowdive
>>
>>63842034
Slowdive is the greatest band of the 90s, you should go see them
>>
>>63842034
wtf obv slowdive

rachel still looks good
>>
>>63842034
Slowdive is a rarer opportunity, we don't know how long they'll be back.

>>63842059
It's a reasonable slip up to go from 'Slow' to 'Flow.'
>>
>>63842163
Not if you're considering seeing him live
OP couldn't give less of a fuck about him
>>
>>63842034
Electronic shows are generally shitty with artists just playing shit off their laptops with sometimes cool visuals playing. I mean there are exceptions but I can't speak for Flying Lotus specifically as I don't know.

stick with an actual band (not that I dislike FlyLo's studio stuff)
>>
>>63842196
It's a typo; a minor mental lapse. I'm sure OP knows who FlyLo is.
>>
>>63842034
Slowdive, FlyLO is great though
>>
>>63842259
still not getting it
>>
>>63842196
Lmao my bad, I'm not sure if it was autocorrect on my phone or not. I'm a huge fan of both so I'm actually having a difficult time deciding, hence why I made this thread
>>
>>63842034
slowdive duhhhhhhhh
>>
>>63842034
>washed up dadrock band on their cash-in reunion stint
>literally just a black guy pressing buttons

i choose the lobotomy tbqh
>>
Never seen Slowdive but FlyLos live visuals are really something to behold
>>
>>63842034
So they're playing on different stages at the same time. wow, I didn't think it was possible but now I want to go to this thing even less.
>>
flylo is great and all. but he is a festival staple. slowdive wont be around for that much longer.

i know you're talking about levitation. ill see you at the reverb stage for slowdive
>>
>>63842034
I enjoy both but for what it's worth I saw Flying Lotus live and left slightly disappointed. The strobe lights he used were annoying as fuck, but as you're at a festival you might not have to worry about that. As others are saying Slowdive might be a once in a lifetime sort of thing.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.