[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So he's basically Michael Jackson's more intelligent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: prince-purple-rain-ws-710.jpg (47 KB, 710x385) Image search: [Google]
prince-purple-rain-ws-710.jpg
47 KB, 710x385
So he's basically Michael Jackson's more intelligent and attractive twin?
>>
>>63837607
>5'2"
>attractive
>>
more talented at least
>>
He's a face melting guitarist.
>>
Prince and Michael really don't have that much in common. Purple Rain and Sign O the Times are both better than anything Michael ever did but he has a lot of shit material and seems like a terrible person.
>>
thanks for this thread
i fucking hate michael jackson
he is sooo old
i only listen to modern music and non mainstream-shit.
>>
>>63837645
Cleanse yourself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka.
>>
File: 1456893298454.png (2 MB, 1000x967) Image search: [Google]
1456893298454.png
2 MB, 1000x967
>>63839509
"Do you like pancakes"
>>
>>63839509
>>63839553
Game, blouses
>>
Uh, yeah, something like that. Except Prince has been in four movies and Michael Jackson has only been in one, and he died before it was even released.
>>
>>63837645
DAE SHORT GUYS LOL
>>63839421
solid bait
>>
just as mentally ill, certainly
>>
He can ball, too.
>>
>>63837645
could you imagine how horrible that would be?
>>
>>63841375
Fucking Moonwalker you cuck.
>>
>>63841375
You are forgetting the brilliance that was Captain EO
>>
Yes, which is why MJ named two of his kids after him.
>>
When I was younger I thought they were the same person and argued with my older cousin about this
The crux of my argument was that MJ is called the KING of pop

I'm so happy my family doesn't bring up what a retarded child I was
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.