[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.dazeddigital.com/music/a rticle/30633/1/a-japanes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1169622.jpg (205 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1169622.jpg
205 KB, 700x700
http://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/30633/1/a-japanese-producer-remade-the-life-of-pablo-without-hearing

How does it feel to know that an amateur bedroom producer made a better album than Kanye?
>>
>>63833361
stop pushing your shit album takehashi
>>
>>63833396
go to bed Kanye
>>
this is pretty cool. low lights patrician af
>>
no one cares kys
>>
Can I get a Mega link?
>>
>>63833800
its literally streamed in the article
>>
>>63833844
I would like a dl
It sounds good and i want a copy
>>
freestyle 4 is pretty fucking accurate
>>
>>63833361
this is absolute garbage
>>
Took all the samples, put some trashy FL synths on top, added TextToSpeech. Wow so artistic, Kanyestans btfo, amirite?
>>
>>63833361
people should do stuff like this more often
>>
This literally sucks you fucking weeb. He took samples from whosampled and put it into FL with some stock shit.

You probably think Fishmans is the best band of the 90s you jap loving fuck.
>>
>>63835738
i'm not even japanese and i think they are
>>
Swear on me nan this will become a brand new genre in a year. Vaporwave 2.0 impressionist concept art music shit.
>you know where you heard it first
>>
>>63833361
>How does it feel to know that an amateur bedroom producer made a better album than Kanye?
there is a specific label about that, amateurs musicians making music thats better than mainstream music

I dont remember the name, but I found it on discogs.
>>
>>63835924
they're good
not best band of the 90s though are you high or just someone who really loves everything from japan?
have you heard their other albums besides their last 3? its bad reggae.
>>
>>63837033
The last 3 albums are really good though.
>>
>>63835738
>He took samples from whosampled and put it into FL with some stock shit.

he saw the samples he used on whosampled, and saw the lyrics on some lyrics website
he then created each song of the album, each made using just those infos
>>
how to rip off someone else music without actually doing it.jpg
>>
>>63837159
>how to rip off someone else music without actually doing it.jpg
are you kidding me, this is easy as fuck to do.

You can reverse some artist song, and then make a rip off version of this reversed song.
Making it 4x times slower and than covering it

Get the vocals of some song and imagine those vocals as something that needs instrumental, then you create the instrumentals and after it, you create (if you want) the new vocals to your own instrumental thing.
and this could go on....

the problem is that most of the musicians dont have those kind of ideas, the guys that have those ideas are usually guys that arent musicians and so arent able to make their ideas real. This is one of the wtfs of music sometimes non musicians have higher musical creativity than musicians
>>
The concept could've made for something really interesting
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.