[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>im really, really sorry to all folks who might be reading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 317x159) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 317x159
>im really, really sorry to all folks who might be reading this but if you believe the ridiculous story that is being pedaled about 9/11 from the mainstream media then you are absolutely gullible, some very clever people are also very naive and very gullible, they are not nasty people but very trusting and theyre good nature is being taken advantage of. Not believing the mainstream media is very hard for some folk who have put their trust and faith in the state and press, breaking that faith will not be an easy process for many.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>63832386
He's a ginger who gives le fucking fuck m8ie.
>>
If you believe the mainstream media & the state past the age of 15, you're a fucking dumbass, not just naive
>>
>>6383243
W-WAKE UP S-S-SHEPPLE!

*tips fedora*
>>
i think it's understandable to be suspicious of 9/11 and thinking there's more to the story than the narrative the government presents us with, but his "theories" about sandy hook were just flat-out stupid.
>>
LSD, psychedelics in general - allow you to understand power completely
>>
>>63832804
aka rules / law / fear of god / punishment,

What you think is God is you, your brain
>>
lol what the fuck is this thread
>>
>>63832386
9/11 was done by the Jews
>>
>>63832892
>>63832804
hell is very real

hells are your sexual rivals
>>
I'm kind of glad RDJ is a dumb 9/11 truther it just makes sense for him and his music
>>
>>63833171
it does sort of match

honestly i could never get into his music because i never liked the inherent *wink-wink* attitude in it.
>>
File: wtc7wtc61.jpg (120 KB, 619x553) Image search: [Google]
wtc7wtc61.jpg
120 KB, 619x553
>>
File: 1449119778560.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1449119778560.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>63833399
>>
on the topic of insane musicians
https://twitter.com/RapperViper/status/717456907301093376
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.