[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is someone a bad person if they like trap music? Can they really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Is someone a bad person if they like trap music?

Can they really be decent human beings if their music taste centers around it?

Can people who actually care about music get along with the kinds of people I mentioned above?

Can the afformentioned people ever have hope of abandoning trap music and picking up "good" music?
>>
probably
probably not
probably not
probably not
>>
>>63822729
>>
>>63822694
why would enjoying trap music make you a bad person

i see what you're getting at

Hitler realized his hatred for jews whilst living in vienna, when he realized that all the plays he saw that were in poor taste, bad articles, bad art in general were produced by jews

so can you evaluate human spirit by taste in music?

i think yes, heil hitler
>>
>>63822694
Yes
No
No
No
>>
>>63822694
are you just trying to say that trap music is bad? because it is fucking garbage most of the time
>>
>go camping with friend for his birthday with some other friends
>some girls he knows also show up
>girls start asking me about music
>"anon do you like trap music?"
>"w-what?"
>"YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF TRAP MUSIC? ITS THE BEST RIGHT NOW!"
>go home and listen to it
>its absolute shit as expected

they were all college white girls
>>
>>63822856
It's bad, yeah. But I'm just trying to understand better the people who listen to it and why they do.
>>
>>63822694
>Is someone a bad person if they like trap music?
No, why the fuck would enjoying a specific genre of music inherently make you a bad person?

>Can they really be decent human beings if their music taste centers around it?
It's not a fucking ideology. It's accessible pop music, nothing more or less.

>Can people who actually care about music get along with the kinds of people I mentioned above?
What "kinds of people"? People who like music you don't like?

>Can the afformentioned people ever have hope of abandoning trap music and picking up "good" music?
Why the fuck do you even care?

Why did you even make this thread? I would have preferred you had just said "people who like trap rap are subhumans; prove me wrong" instead of asking these retarded questions.
>>
>>63822890
yes college white girls love trap music, the weeknd, and adele

they also especially love kanye's new album

alternative college white girls like country

real life statistical evidence was gathered in the field
>>
>>63823097
keep gathering that evidence anon you are doing gods work
>>
>>63823118
sometimes you can trick them into touching penis
>>
>>63822729
>>63822838
these
>>
>>63822694
what are you some 20 something white guy whos never had a gf? wtf is this?
>>
>>63823359
that was stupid huh?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.