[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a daily reminder that if you've not found 40+ new artist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (203 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
image.png
203 KB, 500x363
Just a daily reminder that if you've not found 40+ new artist from all your time browsing /mu/. Then you're wasting your time, and your life.
>>
>>63793549
reminder that if you have found even half of the acts you listen to through /mu/, then you're wasting your time and your life
>>
>>63793549
So I'm good.
>>63793580
Still good.
>>
>>63793549
That episode was great. Jimmy neutron thread GO
>>
>>63793549
Thanks for the reminder, although I don't give a shit about it.
>>
>>63793580
Just a reminder having a name does not make you special. You fucking mong
>>
>>63793621
guaranteed (You)s mane.

who's the mong now?
>>
>>63793641
How long you gonna keep that name you clod?
>>
>>63793670
i'll have you know that i've been a member of this forum since 2003
>>
>>63793688
K
I've fukin ur mum sice she waz born
>>
>>63793718
dad?
>>
>>63793753
Yes
>>
>40
>many artists
lol
also
>/mu/ even being a source of music discovery even though everyone on here talks about the same shit bar the very few people who every once and a while know what they're talking about

loving every single laugh
>>
>>63793549
Death Grips, NMH, Avalanches, Tame Impala, The Microphones, My Bloody Valentine, Slint, Unwound, Captain Beefheart, Faust, King Crimson, Robert Wyatt, Animal Collective, Radiohead, Pink Floyd, David Bowie, Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar, Daft Punk, LCD Soundsystem, Arcade Fire, Wilco, Sufjan Stevens, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Swans, The Velvet Underground, Bjork, Grimes, Kate Bush, Carly Rae Jepsen, MF Doom, Modest Mouse, Aphex Twin, Autechre, Boards Of Canada, Of Montreal
>>
>>63793787
You think you fit in yet?
>>
>>63793599
The older I get, the weirder Jimmy Neutron gets. Not weird in the typical wacky “random” way, but in the creepy uncanny valley way. Everything about the show’s so… off, like it was written by aliens trying their best to understand how humans work.
>>
>>63793599
what's the name of that episode? i kinda want to watch it now
>>
>>63793837
what do you mean? why would i want to "fit in" with the people who make lists like this >>63793834
>>
>>63793866
So why are you even on here u nig?
>>
>>63793933
>the very few people who every once and a while know what they're talking about
nice reading comprehension, really matches your taste in music
>>
>>63794015
You don't even know my taste?
Stretching for those insults.
>>
I've found a lot of good stuff from lurking in share threads. Also looking at all of a label's artists on discogs, even though though that is't /mu/
>>
>>63794041
i can assume that you have shitty taste by the way you're defending this thread de facto by going after my criticism of it

difference between "stretching" and induction
>>
>>63794112
>Your average /mu/tant
>>
>>63794112
>i can assume that you have shitty taste
Welp, should I even be wasting my time?
>>
>>63793621
;^)
>>
Literally haven't found a single artist or band, I hadn't already heard about, that I actually liked, from you fuckers. And I've been here, 6 years.
>>
>>63794198
Lies
>>
I find all of my music from old, burned down, and/or deprecated record stores and personal collections. They are only on Betamax tapes and very occasionally, if I'm lucky, on vinyl that I have to re-form myself in my oven. Then I listen to it by myself in silence in my special music listening room, and jack off about how superior I am for being so fucking authentic about how I found out about a band.
>>
>>63794198
Are you really delving deep, though? There's no way you could go into a share thread and know every artist posted
>>
>>63794377
lol this pleb is butthurt that mu only talks about mass market indie trash
enjoy your swans and mac demarco and mars volta and tame impala, pleb, lmfao
>>
>>63793599
I remember when the first movie came out and it was the shit
>>
>>63793834
The fact that you needed to visit /mu/ to find half of these is pretty sad.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.