[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this album? Love it Hate it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Cherry_Bomb_Tyler_the_Creator.png (748 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Cherry_Bomb_Tyler_the_Creator.png
748 KB, 800x800
Thoughts on this album?
Love it
Hate it?
>>
>>63777821
wack he needs bastard 2.0 inb4 his shitty fanbase says he happy now
>>
>>63777821
I preferred his earlier minimalist production
Wolf is his best album
>>
really bad
>>
>>63777821

His only decent work is Bastard.
>>
>>63777821
tyler doesn't take himself seriously and i think it shows. the only acceptable songs were find your wings and fucking young. that's about it
>>
File: mfw alimoney.jpg (51 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
mfw alimoney.jpg
51 KB, 480x600
>>63777959
thanks for you shit opinion faggot
>>
>>63777821
it's worse than his other stuff which was already bad
>>
>>63777959
Fucking Young was by far the best song on this album. I personally think Goblin was his best work.
>>
>>63778017
>Goblin was his best work
meh, it was mediocre at best. kinda sounds like bastard but with worse production.wolf is his undeniable best work
>>
>>63778047
I like wolf too but there were some songs on Goblin that I just loved like She (Feat. Frank Ocean) and Goblin
>>
>>63777821
7/10

Goblin > Cherry Bomb > Wolf
>>
>>63778148
Wait.
Are you saying Cherry Bomb was good?
>>
>>63778164
well IM I little bit too old to say that.
I heard it like 4 or 5 times when it came out and I saw Tyler performing last year. I think cherry bomb was a wreck intentionally so its probably his most artsy work. Some said he was trying too hard but looking to what other rappers do I think cherry bomb will became a cult classic because most of the rappers from this trap era are fucking garbage as gangsta rappers were. Tyler is good
>>
>>63778229
>wreck intentionally
>artsy work
kek. since when people associate distorted with artistic and deep music?
>>
>>63777821
9/10

Cherry Bomb >>>>>>> Wolf >>>>>>>>Bastard > Goblin
>>
I hate Tyler as a person
>>
>>63778298
switch bastard and wolf and i agree with you
>>
>>63778342
why?
>>
>>63778342
Why? Outside of all the threats and shit in his song he's pretty cool.
>>
>>63777821
Shows he has potential
>>
>>63777821
love it
>>
shit gave me a headache. noise for the sake of being noise
>>
>>63778369
hes literally high school: the adult
>>
>>63777821
Love it
>>
I think if he had kept up the energy of the first song and the title track, I would've liked it more.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.