[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Listening to pic related for the first time in months and legitimately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: oai.jpg (35 KB, 299x300) Image search: [Google]
oai.jpg
35 KB, 299x300
Listening to pic related for the first time in months and legitimately getting emotional. Is something wrong with me?
>>
you're asking to be trolled.
>>
File: tfw stubble.jpg (27 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
tfw stubble.jpg
27 KB, 317x379
>>63768344
NMH is emotional music m8, nothing wrong with being affected by it.

>mfw listening to ITAOTS while walking past the Anne Frank House last month
>>
>>63770489
You live in the netherlands? I was there last summer and I loved it. Wish I could have visited Anna's house but lines are too long.
>>
>listens to emotional music
>why am I getting emotional DDDD:
what
>>
>>63770593
Germany actually, I was there to see Saul Williams and ended up staying for around a week. Incredible city.
>>
File: Arrows pointing at my boy.jpg (30 KB, 460x352) Image search: [Google]
Arrows pointing at my boy.jpg
30 KB, 460x352
HELL YEAH that's the album with my boy on it!
>>
>>63770986
Oh okay, I was in Berlin too visiting family, how the fuck do you get entrance to Berghain?
>>
Don't entirely get NMH's appeal but Naomi, untitled, and KOCF are good songs
>>
>>63771627
Jeff Magnum wrote a love letter to Anne Frank in album form (ITAOTS). Everything from the instrumentation to the lyrics obsess over this WW2 theme. From funeral marches to ghostly incantations and disfigured child experiments. Theoretically, that is an album that a lot of people would be interested in. And to top it off NMH do a pretty good job in production and execution of these ideas.
>>
>>63771423
No clue, Berlin is basically a different country in and of itself.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.