[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: The Next Generation of Patrician Artists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Pic related.
Kiran Leonard was listening to Zappa, Boredoms, Sunn O))) and Stockhausen at 13 and at 20 has at least 15 LPs in his back catalog.
He has just released one of the best albums of the year so far, Grapefruit, a mixture of Experimental, Math and Prog Rock.
If you haven't heard it, please take a listen.
>>
Bumping because a) I want to hear more youthful patricians and b) you need to listen to this guy.
>>
>>63758734
>15 LPs
>2016 debut LP
what do you mean
>>
>>63759373
It's not his debut LP. Whoever claimed that didn't fact check.
>>
>>63758734
GUYS post rock is getting better again! There is some kind of movement already 3 albums this year that are post rockish without being crescendo core
>>
>>63760506
And these albums are???
>>
>>63760622
jewels of crime (sounds like can/ prog/post rock)
grapefruit (post rock with math rockesque crazyness)
before a million universes (post harcore but if you call spiderland post rock this would qualify as well)
>>
>>63760775
Anyone have a download link for Jewels of crime and Grapefruit?
>>
>>63761109
soulseek
oh also the drones - feeling kinda free
>>
>>63761109
https://kiranleonard.bandcamp.com/album/grapefruit
here's streaming of grapefruit
pink fruit might honestly be my favourite track so far this year
>>
Doron Butnik has been releasing something like 50 albums every year, for the last two years. He's incredibly versatile, recording tens of different genres of music.

https://doronbutnik.bandcamp.com/album/in-memory-of-me
>>
Really thought OP was just a shill, but he is seriously good.
>>
>>63762404
Kiran Leonard has enough success not to need a shill.
And yes, he is basically a /mu/tant's dream come true.
>>
>>63758734
>Kiran Leonard
he is qt w/ good taste but I don't care for his music
>>
Wow this artist is a true patrician! Much better than typical artists! I suggest my fellow /mu/tants take the time to check out this Pitchfork Media Inc. reviewed artist for some great beats and insightful vocal performances!
>>
>>63762768
If you take a listen to Pink Fruit, you'll discover that this guy isn't just any other Pitchforkcore loser. He's a real talent who knows what he's doing. His style is clearly influenced by previous artists but it's ultimately unique, unmistakably Kiran, at the same time. He's an inspiration.
>>
>>63759591
where can i find the others then?
>>
fuck yeah, first wave-esque post-rock is catching on again? time for my project to blow up
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.