[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if you can do it all?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1459309373165.png (26 KB, 244x226) Image search: [Google]
1459309373165.png
26 KB, 244x226
I have spent the last decade pent up in my room composing music, I have spent OVER TWENTY THOUSAND HOURS writing every genre from jazz to metal, I have PERFECTED every genre, what am I to do now?

The fame calls me! I could do it! I could break the system!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-JXAEDEBS8 <-- what I'm currently listening to
>>
Post your music.
>>
File: y6xG5YY.jpg (73 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
y6xG5YY.jpg
73 KB, 600x450
>>63746328

Yeah I knew that was going to happen - I've gone through 4 computers in the last decade, I destroy them after I have about 500 songs.. to keep it fresh.

..believe me or not, I don't really give a fuck. I also post this same thread once every few months.
>>
Feel it robots, I'm the king, bow to your trump
>>
BOW TO YOUR KING CITIZENS OF EARTH
>>
File: Ne8nWuQ.jpg (126 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ne8nWuQ.jpg
126 KB, 1280x720
The Dawn of A million Souls.. begins now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_z4LTWvpOY
>>
>>63746378
here's your reply, since you went through the effort of posting this schlock
>>
>>63747449

I have few friends :(

and I don't get the social interaction I desire
>>
File: aJPzw4a.jpg (82 KB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
aJPzw4a.jpg
82 KB, 650x487
We can save this illfated race,
Who are lost in the ocean of space,

Show them the way to reverse their decline,
GUIDE THEM BACK ON THE RIVER OF TIME.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2GoME4WIb8
>>
>>63746960
>>63747449
JEEZUS TWO PHILLIPS
WHERE IS THE PHILLIP COLLINS WE NEED
>>
>>63747636

You don't need one, but I might just take the throne anyway. I'm that selfish - and I know my mirror image that well. Archangel.. devil.. I am both

I've had numerous "run ins" with high up industry professionals. I have a few of them in my pocket. I keep Brad Paisley's manager in my blackmail list. If the time comes when I truly sell my soul ( already soul ) to the industry, well, you will know it.
>>
To be who I am is timeless, a life of fate.. everything about me links me to the death of the industry. The only choice is if I will watch, or be the harbringer.
>>
CHRIST IN HER EYES LIKE NEVER BEFORE

Ever wondered what you will pay, when frowning at the door? You will move so fast..

..not to end up last.. :)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.