[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Modern music would be much better of if rock just never happened.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Cassie.jpg (69 KB, 700x669) Image search: [Google]
Cassie.jpg
69 KB, 700x669
Modern music would be much better of if rock just never happened.

True or false?
>>
>>63737468
true tbqhwyfam
>>
>>63737468
Nice bait there friendo, might be less obvious if you didnt make them daily
>>
>>63737468
False, of course.
There's plenty of modern music that isn't influenced by rock, there's plenty of modern music that isn't rock but took influences from rock, and there's plenty of great rock music.
>>
File: 1459495452524.jpg (27 KB, 236x441) Image search: [Google]
1459495452524.jpg
27 KB, 236x441
>>63737664
Bait? Where?

>>63737672
But still more than enough that was never influenced by rock
>>
cassie
a
[spoiler]qt[/spoiler]
>>
>>63737468
Cassie was literally designed to be a romantic/crush interest for people who were put off by the alpha females in the show you fucking cucks
>>
stop making this thread, it is clear that rock is the superior genre
>>
Rock was an important development, the problem is people thinking it's the end of music and we just need to Jack off to the 70s forever
>>
>>63739533
>Wanting a bitch that doesn't know her place.
Sure you're not the cuck?
>>
>>63739634
No one is saying it's the end of music. I personally just like it more than any other genre. Music made by 3 to 6 bros creating a coherent sound with their individual electric instruments will always be the best in my eyes.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.