[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Black Metal album starts with the vocalist calling the fans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: niklas kvarforth.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
niklas kvarforth.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>Black Metal album starts with the vocalist calling the fans a bunch of pussies and wannabes, and dissing the whole Black Metal fanbase as a general

Holy shit, that was fucking gold.
>>
>>63735760
http://www.metalinjection.net/lists/top-10-crimes-committed-black-metal-musicians/2

Just in case /mu/bies don't know who he is...
>>
>>63735760
Which album?
>>
>>63736168
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KVHinoBn5A
>>
>>63735760
He was probably talking about the "trve kvlt" kids
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP9WhW9BEXk
>>
>>63735760
>privileged white guy acts all edgy and shit because he's too rich not to be bored

literally fuck off whitey
>>
>>63736280
Yeah because black metal artists are so fucking filthy rich...
>>
>>63736254
that was the absolute whiniest, cringiest, most pseudo-intellectual bullshit i've ever heard. jesus christ.
>>
>>63736280
fuck off adrienne, being white doesn't automatically make you not a poor fag
>>
>>63736425
>>63736308
problematic
>>
>>63736326
the only thing more pseudo-intellectual than that is when faggots like you use the word pseudo-intellectual to criticize something because you dont understand it.
>>
>>63736491
get fucked earnest, with your dumb ass cowboy name
>>
>>63736550
what do i don't understand? his complex language? or his pedantic attitude?
>>
>>63736577
YOU'RE NOT TRVE ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND US, FUCK OFF OR I'LL CALL MY MOM, YOU POSEUR
>>
>>63736550
>>63736577

april fool's! his language wasn't actually complex. it was like listening to a teenager complain about his generation.

i guess if you think there's something to "not understand" in his little spiel and black metal fans are all like you, maybe he has a point
>>
>>63735760
Ironic that on that picture he looks like a fucking poser. Like Fronz from attila but bald
>>
>>63736615
Kari, you silly cunt. April fool's was yesterday.
>>
File: 1448570574359.jpg (134 KB, 500x611) Image search: [Google]
1448570574359.jpg
134 KB, 500x611
First off black metal with latent, explicit content (i.e. not esoteric, not wrapped in layers of obscurity) is not black metal at all. Shining is cringy polished progressive metal with a lot of tremolo and screams. Secondly, Shining structures are basically random; while they may have a build up and have a decent flow in terms of dynamics and contrast of riffs, the riffs themselves have nothing to do with each other, in the way that say riff a and riff b of video related do (skip to 0:34 for the actual start). Thirdly, he's just an edgelord trying to be 2edgy4other edglords, which is both fake and stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3epnOR7nklM
>>
>>63736615
I don't even like black metal, but calling something psuedo intellectual is fucking retarded. He wasnt trying to be an "intellectual"
>>
>>63736627
> Like Fronz from attila but bald
My sides
>>
>>63736668
>Varg with a Slipknot shirt
HE BETRAYED US
>>
Are you implying bands haven't done this since 1990?
>>
MOM'S GONNA FREAK
>>
>>63736750
Varg was actually the replacement for Paul Gray (#2) on Slipknot's first tour after his death and was always very open about his love for Slipknot.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.