[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck, this actually fucking works really well. You just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 01 and 10.png (396 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
01 and 10.png
396 KB, 600x300
What the fuck, this actually fucking works really well. You just need to have a 10 second crossfade. Holy fuckin shit

Alternate the tracks, starting with Airbag; except put Fitter Happier after Karma Police.
>>
>>63732653
You fucking disgust me

People like you are the reason Thom's an introvert
>>
>>63732653
What
>>
>>63732678
try it
>>
>>63732744
no fuck you
>>
>>63732678
I believe he's talking about the 0110 theory
>>
>>63732760
ok
>>
>>63732781
Not him but whats that
>>
>>63733544
Some theory that suggests Radiohead were typifying a binary code of ones and zeros, 1010101010, with OKC and In Rainbows.

Total bullshit and everyone who gives it more than a moment of thought is retarded. But you can read more about it here

http://puddlegum.net/radiohead-01-and-10/
>>
>>63732653
That's a nice theory but did you about the Fibonacci numbers
>>
I just saw this, and this is fucking insane
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.