[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW JASON ALDEAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: A1wDWmG9jRL._SL1500_.jpg (506 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
A1wDWmG9jRL._SL1500_.jpg
506 KB, 1500x1500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5cv1d_m4g0

New Jason Aldean song has been released.
>>
jason get
>>
get hyped
>>
we eatin today famalam
>>
oh my
>>
I unironically enjoy this
>>
>>63728805
designated butt-country
>>
smile session tier harmonies this shit is next level
>>
I really admire the way the whole thing builds up into that crescendo of wall of sound Spectoresque shoegaze/post-rock jazz guitar with multilayered harmonies in the style of Michael Gira meets Tuvan throat singing. Really showcases the power of Jason's crystal clear pure unsullied virgin voice. I hear an awful lot of Coil and Fishmans influence in there, very patrician and very good on acid.
>>
>>63729088
Fortunately for you there are thousands of other country songs with lyrical content, song structure and even instrument tonality and production just like it!
>>
>>63731261
>>63731304
I agree
Jason is just on another level musically from the rest of the hacks from this generation.
>>
would you ride his truck?

i hope its stick shift :^)
>>
I never actually heard his music
>>
>>63731433
Start with Old Boots New Dirt then work your way through the discog. OBND is the absolute essential but there's some gems here and there on his other stuff.
>>
>>63731433
I envy you, Clifton. I remember when I first heard OBND. That shit is OFF THE HOOK. Quite literally blew my mind. You're in for a treat, buddy.
>>
Clifton here, thanks man
>>
WE NEED MORE DON'T CHANGE GONE TRACKS
>>
>>63731515
>>63731535
are you guys related?
like jason always says "keep it in the family ;)"
>>
>>63731549
How does the pronounce the winky face?
>>
>>63728805
get hyped
>>
>>63731370
>instrument tonality
Ahhhahh. Stop talking dude
>>
SOTY
O
T
Y
>>
>>63728805
amazing
>>
>>63731224
Is marcus rashford good banter in the dressing room?
>>
>>63728805
its clearly inspired by kanye
>>
Damn. I didn't think he could top his previous work but he fucking did it.
>>
File: Jason-Aldean-Yearbook.jpg (65 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Jason-Aldean-Yearbook.jpg
65 KB, 630x420
>>63728805
It took me a few listens for the lyrics to really click. So many subtleties that I missed on the first listen. One of the deepest songs I've heard in a while. SOTY for me for sure.
>>
File: CCscSuxUsAEcFC7.png (373 KB, 600x791) Image search: [Google]
CCscSuxUsAEcFC7.png
373 KB, 600x791
>>63733617
highlights come on
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMfAVOk_OHE

Knew that sounded familiar
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.