[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /mu/. When did you finally learn to stop giving a shit and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Frankenstein girls.jpg (97 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Frankenstein girls.jpg
97 KB, 500x500
So, /mu/. When did you finally learn to stop giving a shit and listen to Mindless Self Indulgence?
>>
When I realized that they were like Cardiacs but actually good.
>>
MSI is fantastic

Why would you care what people who consist of "Yeah I listen to Kanye West, FKA Twigs, Young Thug, Earl Sweatshirt, Flying Lotus, Beyonce, Deangelo, Kendrick Lamar, Rhianna, the list goes on..." think?
>>
in the 6th grade, right after if dropped

was good
>>
>>63722777
>>63722788
trips and dubs confirm msi are, in fact, good
>>
MSI was actually one the first groups I found myself and not through my mom or dad.
Happened in elementary school in 2004-2005
>>
>>63722760
are you a perpetual 13 year old or a heroin addict? because those are the only sort of people that I have met that actually like this sort of garbage.
>>
>>63722777
>like Cardiacs but actually good.
is this bizzaro land?
>>
>>63722915
there's absolutely nothing wrong with being a heroin addict.
>>
>>63722777
>>63722937
also, I'll add that I don't remember the cardiacs having songs about fucking their mom and smearing poo on themselves.
>>
>>63722915
Both.
>>
>>63722915
>le i only listen to actual GOOD music meme

fuck off back whatever /general/ you come frome and stay there you diarrhea gargling faggot
>>
File: zxfcnjasdf.png (9 KB, 449x475) Image search: [Google]
zxfcnjasdf.png
9 KB, 449x475
>tfw the only MSI fan that doesn't like if
>>
My friends in high school were obsessed with this shit and constantly played it over and over every single fucking day before class, anytime I went to their house, or rode in their car, ect.

To this day if I hear Stupid MF or Straight to Video it puts me in a bad mood.
>>
>>63722980
nah, I like Iggy Azalea
also stop acting like some /b/ idiot.
>>
>>63723053
last time i checked everyone didnt like if
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.