[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this hated again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 630x630
Why is this hated again?
>>
>>63713965
because people don't like it
>>
Unimaginative and not innovative
>>
>>63713979
>unimaginative
hardly
>not innovative
I don't even know how you can say that
>>
>>63713965
really muddy production, whole thing feels like they're going through the motions of trying to be animal collective
>>
only plebs hate it
>>
>>63713975
/thread
>>
Spotty album but has some of the best songs they have ever produced in their entire discography.
Amanita is a masterpiece.
>>
>>63713965
doesn't sound good you fuckin idiot
>>
"because there's far too much great music out there to waste my time listening to the mediocre"
-somebody probably
>>
burrito on windshield
>>
It's really poorly mastered and ear fatiguing

There's literally too much going on within the arrangements, most of it doesn't contribute or justify itself other than More Sounds
>>
>>63714010
Each time up until then anco reinvented themselves with a brand new sound that was unmatched by any other.

It seemed like a regression rather than a progression. Same with Painting With--the vocals were "different" and creative, I guess, but it wasn't anything that we didn't expect.
>>
>>63714098
exactly
>>
it lacks any semblance of negative space
>>
>>63715592

my first instinct was to attack you because fuck that sentence but shit when you're right you're right
>>
I actually love it but I think thats just because I'm a little kooky
>>
>>63717152
wow you're so cool and different
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.