[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what album do you put on for your normie friends? apparently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
what album do you put on for your normie friends? apparently even Radiohead is too esoteric for mine.
>>
Album? No.

I listen to the radio with them. We're pretty into Justin Bieber right now.
>>
Some Lame Impala shit probably

it's normie fun for everyone
>>
>>63713991
Do you wanna fucking go?
>>
>>63714006
if u a real nigga you would give them the aux cord and let them play their own shit lamafahm
>>
>>63713991
My friends fucking hate Tame Impala when I play it for them. They even liked OTC better.
>>
I have no friends. I'm nothing. I listen to absolutely whatever I want.
>>
>>63713955
>tfw you listen to noise and uppercase music
>tfw your friends are two intellectually devoid to truly appreciate the underlying complexity of merzbow
>tfw you listen to alt-j instead
>>
Dean Blunt black metal
>>
>friends

lmfao.
hahaha
ha

;____;
>>
>>63714207
>your friends are two

That's one more than I have! You're like really popular
>>
>>63713955
My friends all hate music, one of them likes System of a Down, and the other one listens to like Pavarotti and Bonnie Tyler, but really they would just rather not listen to music.
>>
>>63713991
I love tame impala but all my friends can't stand it. nothing works senpai
>>
>>63713955
My friends exclusively listen to Beyonce, Fifth Harmony, Justin Bieber, Nicky Minaj, The 1975 (they legitimately think they're a rock band), and Drake. I mostly hang out with girls. I usually play Scott Travis for them. I got this guy into Joy Division a while back. They hate everything else I listen to.
>>
>>63714283
Who the fuck hates music? I don't believe you
>>
>>63714171
>>63714248
I'd trade my friends for you qts
>>
>>63714483
not him but some stuff doesn't deserve that title senpai
>>
>>63714229
this has worked for me too, surprisingly
>>
>>63714483
The one who likes Pavarotti listens to talk radio and the Sytem of a Down guy never actively listens to music, he might hear music if it's playing in the background of a movie or something but he doesn't listen to music on purpose.
>>
>>63713955
>having normie friends
>kek

lol but in all seriousness, when i'm with normies, they pick the music
when i'm with my gf or my good friends, since they have good taste in music, we all take turns playing tunes and everybody's happy.
>>
File: pUr7dcrDRiq_e6UtcPlwhg==.jpg (353 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
pUr7dcrDRiq_e6UtcPlwhg==.jpg
353 KB, 1400x1400
Never did it but I feel like Since I Left You would be a good choice.

It can fit several moods while still retaining a positive vibe to it. Also, its basically laid back dance music, and anything you can dance to gets additional points in terms of accessibility (in a good way).

Does anyone have experience playing this for their friends?
>>
>>63714604
> they have good taste in music

I honestly can't tell if I'm super snobbish or they just have poor taste but I can't stand music my friends play.

depending on the friends I'll be more easy going about it but recently my closer friends and I have had a lot of disgust for each others music. it sucks. :(
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.