[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do some people think Bob Dylan is better than Bruce? >WAY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 1962x2997) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 1962x2997
Why do some people think Bob Dylan is better than Bruce?
>WAY better singer
>Doesn't make songs that sound the same
>Have a lot of passion
Can /mu/ explain?
>>
Bruce would smack you himself
>>
He's also a white male
>>
Because Bob is more influential.
>>
>>63712473
Hard to imagine Bruce Willis had hair at some point.
>>
>>63712533
no you fucking idiot, thats Bruce Springsteen? from the E Street Band? don't tell me you don't know who that is?!
>>
>>63712554
Literally never heard of that street.
>>
>>63712573
its not a street dumbass, its the name of his band. The E Street Band, get it now?
>>
there is a simple beauty to some of bruce's lyrics

They declared me unfit to live said into that great void my soul'd be hurled
They wanted to know why I did what I did
Well sir I guess there's just a meanness in this world

The screen door slams
Mary's dress sways
Like a vision she dances across the porch
As the radio plays

idk he's alright
>>
Probably has to do with Bob's relationship to the 1960's and its reputation as a progressive, paradigm-shifting decade vs the late 1970's and 80's arena rock decadence.
Bob was probably a better poet/lyricist than Bruce ever could be.

I dunno. To me they're apples and oranges.

Fuck, just look at that STUD, though. Power guitar stance, bulging muscular arms, faded Levi's and the stars and stripes in the background. They don't make 'em like they used to.
>>
>>63712650
>Mary's dress sways

i should have checked before i copied this for fucks sake how do they get this wrong
>>
>>63712682
>Fuck, just look at that STUD, though. Power guitar stance, bulging muscular arms, faded Levi's and the stars and stripes in the background. They don't make 'em like they used to.
ikr

BITUSA era bruce could've run for president and just posed like that during every rally and debate and still got 30% of the vote
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.