[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many albums here do you like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: anti poser music.jpg (744 KB, 1245x1597) Image search: [Google]
anti poser music.jpg
744 KB, 1245x1597
How many albums here do you like?
>>
all of them
>>
Pork Soda

not my favourite Primus album but it's alright
>>
>>63705949
weathered and all the right reasons are my favorites
>>
>>63705949
I DON'T believe I have ever listened to any of these albums in full, from start to finish.
>>
Every single album on this list is better than the entire discography of Coil, This Heat and Einstürzende Neubauten combined. And do you know why? Because they're music, unlike the garbage /daily//RYMdrones pretend to enjoy.
>>
>>63705949
Manowar, DT, Megadeth

I grew up with that hit and it's not bad
>>
only Lil Wayne and Pantera
>>
>>63705949
Best album is Countdown to Extinction, runner up is Viva La Vida, then Vulgar Display of Power... Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge is decent but you posted it twice kek
>>
literally /contrarian-core/
>>
>>63705949

None.

Nightwish - Once is one of the best albums of all time though.
>>
FWN and countdown to extinction
>>
I don't mind American idiot
I like pantera more than most people
I like kings of Leons earlier stuff

that's all I've really given a fair listen to
>>
>>63706024
Lmao you can't get Coil? are you fucking serious??
>>
>>63705949
Keane was ok if a bit down, Split The Atom I loved. Got the Deluxe edition.
>>
>>63706179
>HURR U JUS TOO STOOPID TO GET MUH FAGGOTS SINGING ABOUT BUTTFUCKING
>>
>>63705949
MCR is on there twice.
I enjoy MCR, Green Day and Dream Theater to some extent.
>>
maybe 2?
>>
>>63705949
The Meme Theater album (which so happens to be one of their only two good albums so nice pick)
>>
some of them are good like Images and Words from Dream Theater but overall is shitty taste
>>
MCR
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.