[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend of 2 year and I are on our last legs, this isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: rain-wallpaper.jpg (281 KB, 1680x1120) Image search: [Google]
rain-wallpaper.jpg
281 KB, 1680x1120
Girlfriend of 2 year and I are on our last legs, this isn't going to last much longer, give me some music I can drink and cry to.

I've worn out Hurt and Hoppipolla.
>>
Nobody cares you piece of faggot shit
>>
Same boat man, sorry for the loss man. I'm just gonna kms honestly.
>>
>>63698743
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx52TIlZzCQ

try this
>>
>>63698743
I know that feel, my relationship ended in September. It gets better. I found listening to vulnicura really helped me get through it. Read up about the sounds and the process of recording the album. It's not just about the feelings but the healing process too. Plus it's a great album
Hope you are doing well
>>
Dave Bixby - Ode to Quetzalcoatl
>>
>>63698743
Where r ya opi3?
>>
>>63698743
this song gets to me because we both bonded over this band. but if you check out the lyrics they are really nice. i hope you like it. my relationship wasnt as long as yours and idk if this has happened to you before but i want to say a few things and maybe they will help or at least give you some warnings. at least for me nothing really helped , only as the time went on did i get better. even as the first few months went by i didnt feel any better i just wanted to see her really badly. i went through most of the normal stages of grief very slowly. but just try to keep you chin up. we love you anon and we are here for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTd66s8KXZM
>>
>>63698743
Got the perfect shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88AR5INIeFs

Album is about the breakdown of communication between two people.
>>
Loren Connors- Airs
Chicago - Hard To Say I' m Sorry
>>
>>63698743
>crying because you had a gf

i swear you normalfags are so weird
>>
Try some nick 13/tiger army
>>
>>63700692
That's a positive perspective
>>
Listen to Rowland S. Howard's Teenage Snuff Film
>>
haha dumb normie
>>
>>63700692
>being such a subhuman you can't comprehend the idea of personal loss
Fugging sboogs :-DDD
>>
>>63698743
Chelsea Girls by Nico
>>
>>63698901
Don't do it anon it'll get better
>>
BRAVE LITTLE ABACUS
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.