[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is just an even duller Sgt. Peppers.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (392 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
392 KB, 1000x1000
This is just an even duller Sgt. Peppers.
>>
thats what you get for listening to memes
>>
People pretend to like this album to gain "world cred" but it fucking sucks so bad
>>
>>63695053
true
>>
>>63695053
what do you mean by world cred??
>>
I thought it was a better version of Piper
>>
meme music: not even once
>>
>>63694984
desu people only listen to this because they hear that people who like music like it and they want to look like they like music but they just like shitposting
>>
nah actually that album's a masterpiece maybe you should trying something a little more entry-level
>>
>>63697082
>>63697129

these
>>
What makes music 'psychedelic'?
>>
>>63697082
/thread

As someone who likes it.
>>
>>63697163
Drugs.
>>
>>63695598
You know like "Ooh look at me I'm listening to music where the words aren't in English I'm so exotic and well versed" even though Os Mutantes is the dictionary definition of entry-level
>>
>>63697129
yeah, like mpp
>>
>>63697163
Surrealism.
>>
hey what's the best song on this
>>
>>63697203
Actually you are dictionary definition of entry-level.
>>
>>63697220
Is there not surreal non-psychedic music?
>>
>>63697266
How so
>>
>>63694984
Actually it's much better and more creative. They should have opened for Nirvana instead of Boredoms too.
>>
>>63697129
lol os mutantes is literally one of the most entry-level psych rock bands that there is
>>
>>63697292
>>63697313
lol idk i never actually listened to it ill check it out eventually what's up guys
>>
>>63697289
There is. I was just looking something better than "sounds druggy".
>>
>>63694984
This is just shit to get zooted to.
>>
>>63697352
all music is actually
>>
>>63695598
Like people in other countries will like them more or something.
>>
Prove it to me.
That means I need a link.
pls
>>
ronnie von is better
>>
>>63697567
tell me about him
>>
>>63697584
or whatever that is
>>
I liked Technicolor I think, been years tho
>>
dale
>>
Look how worldly I am listening to Brazilian psychedelic rock even though if it was released in the US or UK it would probably be collecting dust in the bargain bin.
>>
>>63699148
Considering the success they had in Brazil, I don't think they would be bad off here in the states at least.
>>
>>63699148
shut the fuck up
>>
I didn't like the whole album, it was a bit dull. That being said, "Ave Lucifer" is fantastic.
>>
>>63699148
you sound like a soggy hipster. you're making the assumption that anyone who listens to music outside western/english speaking countries is doing it for some ulterior motive ie: to look cool and "worldy" and so you don't listen to it for fear of being perceived this exact way. It's ostentatious clowns like you that perpetuate this frame of mind so really you're stuck in your own paradox of insecurity. way to write off 50% of all music you moron
>>
>>63694984
that album is amazing
>>
Caralho ces são tudo burro hein
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.