[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Create fictional artists/bands and others rate them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6
File: 293.png (206 KB, 480x368) Image search: [Google]
293.png
206 KB, 480x368
>>
Queasyman
>>
the Macabre Committee
>>
>>63694898
Shitskin Grandmaster
>>
Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead ,Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282. Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Boyd Rice, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Half Japanese,Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krusi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Loren Mazzacane Connors, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, The Red Krayola, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Gong, cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze, the list goes on...
This band can be shortened to "The poseurs" They were formed as a rap-rock-industrial-dark ambient band whos lead singer has never seen the light of day in 13 years and lives in a cave thinking the end of the world is coming.
He messages people via HAM radio that he is producing an album and sometimes people show up only to be eaten after they help him record tracks.
>>
Swastika Belles
>>
File: African Boy Blue Eyes.jpg (62 KB, 559x640) Image search: [Google]
African Boy Blue Eyes.jpg
62 KB, 559x640
Leaving Tracks

(Pic related is their firsr album cover)
>>
I Don't Know, I Don't Know.
>>
>>63694913
Their s/t was kind of boring but hinted at an interesting fusion of traditional indian music with alt-rock sensibilities, but their followup was top 40 garbage. 2/5

>>63694936
Obscure post-krautrock band that would go on to influence, among others, Burzum and Krist Novoselic. Their only two albums are named "BLOOD" and "GUTS", where "GUTS" is just "BLOOD" played backwards at .5 speed. 5/5

>>63694958
The only horrorcore rapper with seven billboard-charting singles AND a New York Times bestselling memoir, Shitskin is breaking new boundaries and setting new records every time he opens the front door of the Winnebago he still calls home. Pop garbage, 0/5
>>
>>63694913
His solo output sucks, so much better when he is with the full trashrag band.
>>63694936
Honestly, the debut is the only thing worth listening to. After the whole post-punk re-emergence they kinda went up their own collective asses.
>>63694958
Is this bait?
>>
Canker Sore Honey
>>
Literally Just Eating Shit On The Stage
>>
Drum Fucker
>>
Sinusoidal Lemmings 8?
>>
>>63694898
Trump Jugend Build the Wall
Vatican Overdrive
Azchal Cinnabar
>>
Seaside Depression
>>
>>63695086
Thom Yorke's solo name in 2070, his performances are hailed as ground breaking.
>>
>>63695007
Lesser-known girlpop trio with all instrumentals and production handled by Steve Albini. All three of the Belles received frontal lobotomies at the age of 17 and therefore have no idea what their name refers to. Patrician, 6/5

>>63695009
This is just a shitty name and I'm not writing a story for it.

>>63695026
Emo revival never sounded so Beefheart. Dweezil Zappa fronts this bizarre collective, best known for covering Trout Mask Replica in the style of Linkin Park. 4/5
>>
The Girl With The Fake Ass In The TLOP Cover
>>
Feelings of Rage Flow Through My Blood as the Memory of my Father Dies Slowly
>>
>>63695181
K-Pop girl group with literally 400,000 members
>>
>>63695181
The world's biggest emo act, all members kill themselves on their first show. 7/10 shitty modern slowcore
>>
>>63695118
You remember Owl City? That, except it's a black man without legs.
>>
>>63695181
Sufjan Steven's newest single gained sentience and split off into a new solo project.
>>
>>63695168
vaporsadcorewave as performed by the corpse of Lou Reed
>>
Phimosis Jones
>>63694913
Decent grunge band, survives into 2010s
>>63694977
48.287/52.775
>>63695091
Harsh noise band whose main attraction is their namesake
>>63695118
Sad dreampop, the cover of their best album has a blue hue
>>63695181
Post-pop group that defies modern conventions and ushers in a new age of not only music, but sound itself.
Pretty good, 7.5/10
>>
>>63695118
A boy band from Eritrea, they break all of the records set by The Beatles and their second album "Candy Fuckers" is hailed as ground breaking as the group moves from shitty pop to progressive electro-folk, Scaruffi gives them a 9.9/10 and Fantano stops shitposting in honor of the new music kings.
Their third album "We're Just Fucking Around At This Point" wins literally every award ever. The album lasts 5 hours and it's divided in 67 cassetes.
The group ends when all the members die in a shipwreck, half the world's population commits suicide. Fantano livestreams his death.
>>
Kids of Widney High+Burzum lovechild
I call them Weally Weally Wood
>>
Pseudoconcubine
>>
Hibakusha
Glass Rose Garden
Fucked Up and Naked
Xanax Addiction
Radiation Overdose
>>
>>63695435
what
>>
Fallen Moon
Neptune Noire
Distortion Drive
>>
The Eastern Dance
>>
god make us bleed
>>
>>63695435
>this fucking post
>>
>>63695463
A tribute band of Gerogerigegege. It has around 600 members, they play at Coachella and sell out MSG
>>
Fag Nassrallah

14/88/420
>>
>>63695435
>boy band from Eritrea
>>
Men Amongst God
>>
>>63695562
Early Swans cover band from Salt Lake City. First show they play at a local Mormon Temple they get gunned down by a crazed Catholic and kills all 8 people in attendance. It becomes national news and it spawns a cult on /mu/
>>
Youth Foundation
>>
>>63695669
White rapper, all his lyrics are SJW related. Nobody cares about him until he kills himself live on stage when he got the news about Bernie Sanders' death at an ISIS attack that hit the US killing 5700. The media and Tumblr turn him into a god, ironic name.
>>
>>63695532
The very long name of an Estonian freak folk band featuring vocals from all members of the band, NWA-style.
Their first and only album gets:
Scaruffi 6.5
Christgau says something equivalent to "ersatz shit"
Pitchfork 9.3 best new music
/mu/ loves it
Fantano reviews Carly Rae Jepsen's new album instead
>>
>>63695971
I think they were supposed to be three names
>>
>>63695971
my band is
Japanese Bonus Track
>>
The British Slags (a non-British band)
>>
The Blood Blunts
>>
CUNTS! The lot of you
>>
I Don't Believe in Surface Reality
>>
File: 1456484222995.jpg (96 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1456484222995.jpg
96 KB, 400x300
Greemble Gromble

Fleeg Greeblesteef

The Sleepy Randolph's
>>
>>63696071
All Bloods power electronics band with a crack addicted 13 year old girl screaming coded words to other members in prison and across the globe
>>
File: 1459162290423.jpg (28 KB, 500x423) Image search: [Google]
1459162290423.jpg
28 KB, 500x423
Cobblestone Jefferson and his Technicolor Wonder Bass
>>
Cult Royal
>>
Used Buttplugs
>>
>all these mongoloids posting names and not rating others
>>
Dr. Dental and the Cavity Crushers
>>
>>63694977
I'm starting to like this meme
>>
Lighthouses
disregarding that there's probably already a band named this
>>
>>63696208
Mediocre english punk/dance a la Does It Offend You Yeah? attempting to appeal to fans of lowercase and minimalism. First album comprised mostly of samples from Swans' "Public Castration is a Good Idea," receives a 7.5 from p4k and fantano shits himself on a livestream. /mu/ spams the the album for months alongside a webm of fantano shitting all over his floor. After being picked up by a major label, the group falls into serious conflict because the label will not permit the vocalist/lead didgeridoo player to smoke copious amounts of black tar heroin while in the studio. Vocalist is later sentenced to life in prison on 3 counts of first degree murder, as well as 46 cases of public masturbation, and one count of theft of 492 rubber chickens from a toy store in Liverpool.
>>
>>63695041
Doomgaze on shrooms, a must listen for anyone who appreciates effective storytelling in music without lyrics.
>>
Tone Downs
>>
Gungaze
>>
File: 25525022044_7431cb8e5f_z.jpg (190 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
25525022044_7431cb8e5f_z.jpg
190 KB, 1000x1000
I had to do this properly.
>>
>>63695009
bandcamp
>>
#!
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.