[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's your top 10 needdle drop reviews?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
what's your top 10 needdle drop reviews?
>>
The one where he has bread for hands
>>
10? Idk about all that but I like
>To Be Kind
>Melophobia
>Speeding Bullet 2 Heaven
>TVU&N
>Congratulations
Can't wait for that In Utero review
>>
>>63694493
Gold Cobra is his best one
>>
The one where he shoots the school.
>>
whats the green guy saying
>>
the one where he gives a tedious prescriptivist opinion about some middlebrow music punctuated by long-dead in-jokes
>>
none of them he's a prick
>>
>>63694595
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr0aolBMjIw
>>
What has to go wrong in your life when you start picking favorite youtube vlogs
>>
The Speedin' Bullet To Heaven review is honestly the funniest review he's put out. Probably the only video of his I've ever enjoyed watching
>>
>>63694715
If you don't know what prescriptivist means then you shouldn't use it in a sentence. I know you're trying to look smart, but fucking up like this just makes you look stupid
>>
MORE LIKE
THENEEDLEDICK

AMIRITE?

HE CAN'T PLEASURE HIS BLACK WIFE.
>>
>>63694987
That and this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBm3upSqKvw
>>
>>63694853
underrated post
>>
None, please fuck off Anthony.
>>
If anyone in this thread is actually able to rank their 10 favourite reviews then they genuinely need to kill themselves for public safety
>>
File: average mu user.png (1 MB, 955x753) Image search: [Google]
average mu user.png
1 MB, 955x753
>>63695379
Cal is pretty hilarious.
>>
>>63694987
This and the Dance Gavin Dance one honestly
I like the bit where he basically loses his shit halfway through

All of his other videos are pretty trash
>>
the ones with all the ebin /v/ memes and shit opinions

fuck off
>>
If anyone in this thread actually ranks reviews from this fucking knob, and enjoys his "RAAAAAAAAH SO STUPID MUSIC" anger like in the SB2H/Miley Cyrus video,

Kill
Your
Self
>>
>>63694800
any more?
>>
>>63694631
>>
He's a big guy
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.