[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on her body of work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1459333422236.jpg (211 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
1459333422236.jpg
211 KB, 683x1024
Thoughts on her body of work?
>>
>>63685050
master of self-promotion and marketing
doesn't make her music any less shit though, nor her character any less vapid and toxic
>>
File: problematic.png (1 MB, 1131x1603) Image search: [Google]
problematic.png
1 MB, 1131x1603
Did /mu/ every really like Chvrches or was it just an excuse to waifupost?
>>
>>63685107
that video was deffo one of the sluttiest things i've seen recent times
shit was pure titillation, its sole focus was on showing to the viewer how wonderful and attractive that slag is
>>
File: imgladitsover.png (264 KB, 300x345) Image search: [Google]
imgladitsover.png
264 KB, 300x345
>>63685107
>"f*ck" is censored
>slut, whore, and bitch are not
>"I want to be Lauren's little baby tampon boy. I want to suck on her breasts."
>>
>>63685050
Boring, uncreative and "'i've always the same expression" hack.
>>
pretty good senpai
>>
>>63685107
holy shit is that real

did they actually put part of the little tampon boy pasta in a fucking article
>>
>>63685107
>"I want to be Lauren's little baby tampon boy. I want to suck on her breasts."
>these fucking sentences were actually quoted in a legitimate, popular media outlet

holy fucking shit, this board is the gift that keeps on giving
>>
>>63685217
>http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/chvrches-singer-lauren-mayberry-responds-to-misogynistic-online-abuse-over-new-music-video-leave-a-10461034.html

Yes, they actually did.
>>
>>63685107
both
>>
>>63685050
I'd like to explore her body of work, if you know what I mean
>>
No thoughts
>>
>>63685305
fuck off degenerate whore
>>
File: DSC_0075.jpg (34 KB, 800x530) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0075.jpg
34 KB, 800x530
>complaining about misogyny on fucking 4chan
>the site is absolutely riddled with trolls because everyone's anonymous
What do you expect? Taking 4chan seriously was your first mistake. Honestly think Chvrches has some great songs, but fuck Lavren Cuntberry.
>>
>>63685050
I would insert my five incher deep into that body of work if you know what I mean
>>
>>63685050
Let her slap my balls with her tiny hands then take a box cutter to my scrotum to cut my boybag open and fish them both out to crunch between her molars while I scream and vomit in pain and she hums Leave a Trace and giggles as she gets a burst of my juices in her mouth straight from the source.
>>
>"Tampon boy"
>>
>>63685667
agreed. First rule of image boards: never talk about /b/ and never take anything seriously.

Also, regarding Lauren's body of work, I'd say it's rather petite but then again, I must admit to liking that type.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.