[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If his next album is another great one is he a legend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
If his next album is another great one is he a legend?
>>
>>63678838
yes
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>63678838

>another great one

what was the first one?
>>
>>63678864
good kid maad city or tpab
>>
>>63678926

i agree on gkmc but tpab was probably the most discombobulated album I've ever heard, I don't understand the love for it

>inb4 you just don't get black culture
>>
>>63678959
alright, i disagree with your view on tpab but that is your opinion
>>
>>63678838
he already is but breaking drake to his knees would be fine too.
>>
I hope his next album features a dirty and raw production. UU was amazing
>>
>makes a great rap album
>makes one of the best rap albums from the last 10 years
>makes the best rap album of the last 10 years
>makes a b side album and it's amazing
He already is a legend
>>
>if
>>
>>63678959
I don't get how so many people prefer gkmc over tpab
The best songs on tpab are better than any on gkmc and gkmc drops in quality on the second half while tpab stays consistently good through out

Also for people who "don't get" black culture, there is barely anything to get. Many of the lyrical themes are basically Kendrick looking down uppon black culture in Compton...
>>
>>63678838
GKMC and TPAB have already solidified him as a legendary artist. The quality of the two were incredible.
>>
>>63679525
I agree with this post but

>Many of the lyrical themes are basically Kendrick looking down uppon black culture in Compton...
This is overstated
>>
>>63679525
I personally think the second half of GKMC trumps the first half. I love it mostly equally though.
>>
>>63679200
overly dedicated was great too
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.