[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats with all the pop for 12yo girls on this board? Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: pop-star-shade.jpg (192 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
pop-star-shade.jpg
192 KB, 620x413
Whats with all the pop for 12yo girls on this board?

Don't say its fun and catchy, thats not exclusive to pop music and calling people hipsters or poseurs doesn't explain it.
>>
pitchfork and poptimism
>>
>music board
>no wait you can't talk about this music
>>
>>63677036
we tried to warn you about viral marketing back in 2013 but it's too late

you told us to go back to /v/, and now you're paying the consequences
>>
>>63677080
Are you a 12yo girl?
>>
>>63677036
If Nikki is good enough for Christgau, and Drake is good enough for Fantano, why aren't they good enough for you?
>>
>>63677112
>good enough for Fantano

who the fuck cares
>>
>>63677112
>hurr durr I need other people to form my opinions for me
>>
>>63677273
/mu/?

>>63677316
Oh, so you're a child. Hopefully you'll think differently when you grow up.
>>
>>63677316
he's using fantano to validate his opinion for the sake of argument

i think you probably have been waiting eagerly to use the hurr durr meme for the first time and forced it. come back in a couple years, reddit
>>
>>63677036
The masses are waking up from their sixty year rockist coma and are embracing the light of pop supremacy. Soon you guitar-humping degenerates will be burned on pyres made of dadrock records, while Justin Bieber ft. Drake blares from the PA system like the trumpets of Gabriel. Pop is love. Pop is life.
>>
>>63677398
>chart pop is the only alternative to rock
>>
>pop is bad faggot!
why?
>b-because it sounds good!
>a-and it has been developed and refined over decades to form near-perfect sound!

fucking rockists should be banned
>>
>>63677112
>christgau
Because that man is a fucking hack and should take a long walk off a short pier
>>
>>63677449
>electro-swing is bad faggot!
why?
>a-and it has been developed and refined over decades to form near-perfect sound!

>crunkcore is bad faggot!
why?

>reggae is bad faggot!
why?

>>
>>63677423
The existence of all non-pop is both a mortal offense and an existential threat to the pop master race, and shall be purged once we have secured our dominion. Pop uber alles.
>>
>>63677490
jejed 2bh
>>
>>63677490
>implying modern reggae is better than reggae from 60's and 70's

try again

not even going to comment on the two subgenres you listed
>>
>>63677518
>not even going to comment on the two subgenres you listed

Why? Realising how hypocritical you are?
>>
>>63677036
>Whats with all the pop for 12yo girls on this board?
It's a secret shame. I can't help it if I like it.
>>
drake is the only of those 4 that people actually like here, and that is not 12 yer old girl stuff. You should of used some crap like taylor swift and carly rae jepsen and whatever whore losers "like."

>>63677086
it wasn't an effect of viraling, but even if it was it would still be a symptom of the same problem.
>>
>>63677657
>he secretly likes drake
>>
>>63677112
Because, surprisingly, I have higher standards than a man with a melon for a head.
>>
why not talk about pop music? you're likely to have come in contact with somewhere so why can't it be discussed on a music board?
>>
Have you ever noticed that locusts smell a bit like barbecued beef?
>>
>>63677036
damn nicki
>>
>>63677064
this. the volume of pop discussion on this board sky rocketed once p4k started covering a lot more of it to boost their numbers prior to investment rounds.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.