[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CEREMONY: Whats /mu/ favorite show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: ceremony620.jpg (109 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
ceremony620.jpg
109 KB, 620x400
Streetlight Manifesto
Left over Crack
Agent Orange
The Toasters
>>
File: bb.png (82 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
bb.png
82 KB, 223x226
>>
File: DeathGrapes.jpg (426 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
DeathGrapes.jpg
426 KB, 2048x1536
anybody?
ffs
>>
Went to a Streetlight show once. I hadn't listened to them in a while at that point but a friend invited me. DAMN those guys attract a crowd that's fanatic. Not in a bad way, it's just rare where everybody seems to know every word to every song you perform.

Saw Lake Street Dive a couple of times, Rachel Price has got some serious stage presence (the rest of the band has great banter/attitude too, but damn does she turn heads).
>>
Green Day is 10/10 live
>>
Trash Talk
Off!
Flatbush Zombies
Cerebral Ballzy
>>
>>63670931
That's whats up dudemanbro

What city you see them in?
Saint.P FL for me.
>>
>>63670931
Streetlight are great to see live; perfect performance, eclectic choice of songs from every album, no annoying rants between songs, but I'd never listen to a live album because it's too close to the actual studio material.
>>
>>63671006
Just missed Trash Talk last time they came down.

Thats BA you say OFF! tho
>>
File: tigersjaw_brianna.jpg (12 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
tigersjaw_brianna.jpg
12 KB, 275x183
Tigers Jaw was a great show with a floor stage
very intimate show, and have a signed Tshirt be for they broke up ish
>>
>>63671054
Agreed, and their Demo was EP worthy
>>
>>63671338
I prefer the version of Point / Counterpoint on the demo, doesn't drag as much.
>>
File: airtight.jpg (4 KB, 179x122) Image search: [Google]
airtight.jpg
4 KB, 179x122
>>63671537
That's the only thing that put me off on the original

But classic of classics
>>
Ceremony is one of, if not the best, hardcore/powerviolence bands around right now.
>>
>>63671659
And the coolest motherfucker's

Watch their live at EPIC PROBLEM/Transitions (same place)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.