[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/hhg/ Hip Hop General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: hhg.jpg (404 KB, 960x500) Image search: [Google]
hhg.jpg
404 KB, 960x500
Hip Hop General:

What are you listening to?

Favourite releases this year so far?

What are you looking forward to?

What have you been listening to most?
>>
What are you listening to?
>Royce Da 5'9 - Trust The Shooter
Favourite releases this year so far?
>Kanye West - TLOP
>Young Thug - SS3
>Denzel Curry - Imperial
What are you looking forward to?
>Drake - VFT6
>Kanye West - Turbo Grafx16
>Pusha T - King Push
What have you been listening to most?
>Young Thug - SS3
>>
>>63668877

> inb4 Kanye, Young Thug, Lil Yachty, Kendrick Lameme
>>
>>63668945
Okay..?
>>
boosie is dominating this year
>>
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!

..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER
>>
>>63669037
I feel pleb that I barely know who boosie is.
>>
>What are you listening to?

i've really been getting into late ninties cash money, mannie fresh's instrumentals can't be beat and the guy's flows are really fun

am i the only one that kind of likes the way birdman used to rap? he just doesn't seem to give a fuck about anything and always sounds like he's talking shit

>Favourite releases this year so far?

that kevin gates album is great, kinda wanted more from Sicko Mobb but is seems like they're saving up stuff for a proper album so that'll be dope

i enjoyed slime season 3 too but its kind of insubstantial in the grand scheme of things

>What are you looking forward to?

Hy!£UN35, King Push if its anything like that EP from last year

>What have you been listening to most?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xejNhKLM_w

i fell in love with this album kind of, its horrorcore but still very firmly rooted in the old school and that sort of mindset, E spent a lot of time in NYC as a kid and you can tell
>>
>>63669185
>if its anything like that EP from last year
I hope so, Darkest Before Dawn was in my top 5. Fucking amazing album.

You heard Royce's new mixtape btw? Almost nobody talks about this guy except that Prhyme album with DJ. Premier.
>>
>>63669240
>>63669240

no i haven't

looks cool though, glad premo's on it
>>
>>63669281
DL it man. It's fucking great. I should've put in my OP that I was excited for Layers. He's a god tier lyricist.
>>
>>63668877

Viper is unironically good
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.