[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do metalheads always consider their music and themselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image(18).jpg (52 KB, 286x308) Image search: [Google]
image(18).jpg
52 KB, 286x308
Why do metalheads always consider their music and themselves superior to any other ?
>>
because metal it's the classical music of our generation?

because it takes more talent to write a 3 minutes long metal piece than to write the whole drake discography?

you tell me
>>
It makes their moms angry at them so they think listening to it makes them special.
>>
>>63660631
/thread
>>
>>63660631
As someone who listens to fedora prog I'm telling you to go back to /r/eddit
>>
>>63660631
This
>>
>>63660594
>Why do metalheads always consider their music and themselves superior to any other ?
because they only know mainstream music and metal
and metal is way better than mainstream music

>urr durr if its better than all mainstream music it must be the best thing ever.

its the musical equivalent of some guy thinking he is the best street fighter 2 player ever because he is the best one from his city
>>
>>63660631
>>
>>63660694
correct
>>63660631
kek
>>
File: 36591b03.jpg (154 KB, 658x658) Image search: [Google]
36591b03.jpg
154 KB, 658x658
>>63660631
>technical therefore good
>the only kind of talent is instrumental talent
>>
>>63660724
Stolen any good cars lately, Mr Scouser?
>>
>>63660631
*tips fedora*
>>
>Why do XXX FANS always consider their music and themselves superior to any other ?
>>
For the same reason we do, they're either pretentious teenagers or pretentious man-children.
>>
because it makes you feel like an outsider , while you are the normiest of normies
>>
>>63660594
we don't, only teenage edgelords do that, and they do that regardless of what genre of music they listen to
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.