[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Drake Covers Nico/Jackson Browne's "These Days"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 489195b4.jpg (89 KB, 658x362) Image search: [Google]
489195b4.jpg
89 KB, 658x362
>Drake Covers Nico/Jackson Browne's "These Days"
>>
http://pitchfork.com/news/64394-drake-covers-nicojackson-brownes-these-days/
>>
I'm wondering what he hoped to achieve with this, seems like a really dumb idea
All the people who are fans of the original song(s) are going to hate him for it, and all the people who are fans of his presumably aren't going to give any level of shit about some old 70s folk singer and so they're gonna be indifferent to it
>>
>>63660552
Personally I'm not into Drake's music but I guess people like me will respect him a bit more with this gesture.
>>
>>63660595

He did it with Babeo Baggin's too, which is really nice considering how small she is in the rap game as a whole
>>
needs to cover dean blunt
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 236x236
>>63660494
>>63660504
MUST THAT POPTIMIST NEGRO RUIN EVERYTHING

REEEEEEEEE

I CANT WAIT FOR MEEK MILL'S SCOTT WALKER COVER

OR NICKI MINAJ'S TROUT MASK REPLICA TRIBUTE ALBUM

NICO WOULD BE FURIOUS IF SHE LIVED TO SEE THIS
>>
>>63661725
I found the angry whitey
>>
>>63661725
>NICO WOULD BE FURIOUS IF SHE LIVED TO SEE THIS

This is what makes me happiest, fuck Nico.
>>
>>63661725
>NICO WOULD BE FURIOUS IF SHE LIVED TO SEE THIS
as if that matters
not only was nico a cunt, albeit an incredibly talented one, but it's not even her song
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 306x306
>>63661738
>>63661742
ayo famm
>>
whos nico?
>>
Racism

Nico was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. Her friend Danny Fields, the American journalist who helped her sign to Elektra Records, described her as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Nico, I'm Jewish,' and she was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' She had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that she was physically, spiritually and creatively superior", a view she appears to have continued to maintain throughout her years as a heroin addict and long after her appearances on fashion magazine covers had become a thing of the distant past. According to Fields, Nico once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate black people". During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Nico performed the German national anthem "Deutschlandlied", including a verse omitted since 1945 for its nationalist associations.[23]
>>
it sounds ridiculous, Drake should stick to making meme-rap
>>
>>63662085
You serious??
>>
>>63661742
>>63661770
youre adorable
>>
AVANT-TEENS ON SUICIDE WATCH

DESERTSHORE BEING DELETED OFF OF VARIOUS RYM ACCOUNTS AS WE SPEAK
>>
Why is everyone so offended by this? I found it to be pretty pleasant.
>>
>>63662604
Because people like you enjoyed it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.