[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Both Brian Wilson and Panda Bear (along w the other guys) will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: pan dano.jpg (57 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
pan dano.jpg
57 KB, 992x558
Both Brian Wilson and Panda Bear (along w the other guys) will be headlining Levitation Fest this year.

What do you think the chances of them bringing out Panda to sing along w Pet Sounds are?

I know, I was incredulous when people were first making the comparisons between these two icons, but the more I heard the more I can very easily agree.
>>
I still can't believe how phenomenally he played Brian. Even his normal talking voice was on point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlSeiArvUno
>>
>>63659701
Classic
>>
>>63659701
If it happened /mu/ would fucking cream
>>
>>63659733
I still haven't seen it, but intend to. Although I'd have to doubt his commitment to the role since he didn't gain an extra 50 pounds or so
>>
>>63659733
This was a fucking phenomenal scene, and the movie was fantastic overall. It cemented Paul Dano as one of my favorite working actors. I've only ever known him for playing racist bad guy roles, and here he seamlessly morphs into the most gentle soul ever to grace the planet and plays the part flawlessly. Such a magnificent performance.

>>63659701
I hope not. I was gonna go but I don't have the money. If that happens I will be so goddamn salty for missing it.
>>
>>63659822
Brian wasn't THAT overweight around this time. Dano did gain weight for the role, and he gained a very proper amount. You should have seen him before he started preparing for it.
>>
>>63659831
Refrain from fretting, familia. There would be plenty of recordings for you if it happened. I plan on recording the audio of every set I get to see
>>
Anyone from Ohio wanna go to levitation with me
I got a comfy car and I'll cover the gas someone just gotta get a ticket. Kd love to go with a mutant, they make great company
>>
>>63659822
He gained like 20 pounds for the role. Realistically, he's not Brian's height so he probably wouldn't carry the weight as well if he went all the way.
>>
>>63660011
>from Ohio
holy shit, I thought my drive was going to be bad at 6 hours
>>
>>63659701
Classic Paul Dano.
>>
BDW needs to start taking XTC and play Can't Wait Too Long, Do You Like Worms, Shortenin Bread, while hitting a hookah pipe
>>
>Brian Wilson and Panda Bear

talentless hacks general?
>>
File: vandyke.jpg (45 KB, 452x283) Image search: [Google]
vandyke.jpg
45 KB, 452x283
>>63659701
What does this thread have to do with Van Dyke Parks?
>>
>>63660559
That both BriWi and NoLen are vastly better musicians?
>>
>>63659701
>>63659733
>>63659831
Can't wait until he plays old Panda Bear in the inevitable biopic
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.