[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Madonna became better Grimes can do it too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
Look how fugly Madonna was, she got prettier with the time. I've listened to the last 3 Grimes albums, until now I still don't get maybe she ins't an album person like most pop artists maybe it's me. But if Madonna made it relying only on good looks without playing any instrumentos at all, Grimes as a producer/songwriter can go far. If this prophecy will take place only time can tell.
>>
>>63653354
Madonna plays the guitar, is a trained dancer, and writes the majority of her stuff.
>>
>>63653452
come on now.
i still like madonna too but that's just a ridiculous thing to post.
>>
grimes also happens to be garbage
>>
Brah, Madonna was hot from the start and has sold roughly 300 million albums (4th all-time). True Blue is a top 5 album from the 80's. She has a songwriting and producer credit to just about everything she's ever recorded. Don't get ahead of yourself with the comparison.
>>
>>63653452
>Madonna plays the guitar
>>
>>63653354
But young Madonna was actually bae.
>>
>>63653452
>writes the majority of her stuff
>>
File: 1410587993146.jpg (61 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
1410587993146.jpg
61 KB, 640x512
Madonna was never ugly. Stop comparing Grimes to Madonna, it's ridiculous. She will never be as good as Madonna. Ever.
>>
>>63653561
she was hot AT the start and then she slowly become the monster she is today
>>
>>63653354
Madonna was pretty
>>
File: qt alert.jpg (70 KB, 1000x774) Image search: [Google]
qt alert.jpg
70 KB, 1000x774
:3
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hPMmzKs62w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S4i8MhYdrQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFQz34H66l0

Is this what you want Grimes to make, OP?
>>
>>63653354
Disgusting black dot
>>
>>63653354
Disgusting eyebrowns
>>
>>63653354

grimes is still a top qt. she doesnt have to be madonna.
>>
Neither Grimes or Madonna can hold a candle to Lady Gaga. End of discussion. End of thread. You can't post in this thread anymore.
>>
>>63655475
lady gaga looks like a hairless cat
and grimes looks like shrek
and madonnas arms could easily crush both of their windpipes
>>
>>63653354
>she got prettier with the time.
>>
>>63653471
but it's true tho
>>
>>63655705
I would have liked her way more if she just accepted that she is fucking old

Frozen is a great pop song desu
>>
>>63655732
being an aged icon would actually be a good image if she was honest about it
>>
Madonna was never pretty and always lived in Michael Jacksons shadow of success. Nor was she as talented as Prince. She's the odd one out from the big 3 born in 1958 and she's had to reinvent herself numerous times and play up her sexuality in order to cause controversy and sell records. Shes a walking embarassment at this stage whose only remaining thread of relevancy is the fact she can still sell out massive tours. She's 58 and struts around on stage in fucking stockings like she's 25 still. S.M.H
>>
i don't remember people giving cher this much shit when she did the same thing
>>
>>63656094
Thats about as racey as Cher got though.
>>
>>63653515
>projecting
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.