[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i love this album. does /mu/ hate me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: download (1).jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7 KB, 225x225
i love this album. does /mu/ hate me?
>>
good for you
>>
>>63645094
it's just mediocre and the writing is just atrocious. rich white 20 somethings talking about depression and anxiety, something that literally everyone fucking experiences written for people who thinks that they're special. gay shit.
>>
i like it too. but its shit. i like it though

but its entry level psychology disguised as 'deep' issues

yeah i get nervous too guess what grow a pair you fat parasite on society
>>
I have recently read other comment and feel that I should join the conversation. Many people are in love with twenty-one pilots like I am, but there were also some, not a lot, negative comments. Everyone has their own opinion and mine is that they are great. This is a band of two who make a living off of music. These two put feeling and truth behind their lyrics. In this world they are putting simplistic words into complex rythem and tune as they try to spread a message of living life to be happy. Tyler has been through a lot and just wants others to know that your not alone because when he was younger there was no one for him. I personally believe that this is a great album, and it may even be one of their better ones as this album has much happier and upbeat song such as, stressed out, lane boy, not today, fairly local, etc..
>>
>>63645379

i have an idea you fucking retarded cumstain

weasel your way over to your infested plague ship of a containment thread, you inbred buttfuck whorespawn

were you one of a few moderates who occasionally brought it up, youd get some honest responses

instead you let the manic obsession of an unrealistic impression of an unremarkable common asshole clog every struggling channel of your mental processes, but instead of just crawling like the subhuman parasite of society you are to the hovel in which you fucks may waste your life without bothering others, you worm your way into other threads & dont even have the decency to use their FUCKING NAMES SO I CAN FUCKING FILTER YOU FUCKING OUT

i swear to god i want to find you in real life so badly

i doubt id even punch you or anything. id see your face, id see the empty mechanics of your eyes & know that your animalistic, fevered middle finger to god of a brain deserved nothing more than pity. id walk away knowing that to beat the shit out of you would do nothing.

just do me a favor & fuck off
>>
>>63645433
>triggered
>>
It's not...baaaad. Some of it's really catchy, but I don't feel too compelled to dive into it on my own time.
>>
The single off this album is literally directed at high school age kids that don't like to do homework. I think that's all you need to know about this album.
>>
>>63645433
nice pasta my man
>>
It's just nothing special. I don't hate anyone for their taste in music.

They're catchy, but so are most pop outfits.

And despite what this guy >>63645379 said, nothing about anything they do is complex aside from some drum passages, and even those are simply above average difficulty.
>>
>>63645697
Literally this
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.