[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why aren't you cucks listening to the greatest artist o
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_mrn40tGbjf1qh0udco1_1280.jpg (549 KB, 949x900) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrn40tGbjf1qh0udco1_1280.jpg
549 KB, 949x900
why aren't you cucks listening to the greatest artist of this generation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqOgzdEmkJk
>>
>>63644362
wow that was awful. Shit even by popular music standards. lol
>>
>>63644362
>inb4 people who listen to shit like yung meme will defend this
>>
Saw her live a month or two back. It took a few songs but once you get past the instinct to cringe she's pretty funny.
>>
>>63644362
Dude I went over her music, her books, what she's doing, man she's hilarious.. And I mean it in a good way, she's not stupid, she perfectly knows what she's doing/making. This track is awesome.
>>
>>63646192
whats her beef with conditioner?
>>
I'm not particularly attracted to her but I kinda want to worship her for some reason
>>
File: IMG_0459.png (633 KB, 719x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0459.png
633 KB, 719x1280
Uh oh
>>
holy shit this is horrible
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 750x744) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 750x744
>>63646513
Swipe right
>>
>>63644362
Not trolling it reminds me of Suicide
>>
literally her best track hasn't been posted https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epRMpS5lk2I
>>
>>63646513
Fuck I really wish I wasn't autistic and ugly I really wanna give it a shot
>>
she's really fascinating to me. found out about her during the summer when grimes posted 'god sent me here to rock you' on her tumblr. i wonder what she's trying to accomplish with music? genuinely curious, not trying to be snide.
>>
>>63646718
I'm guessing she's a Pupinia / Sam Hyde type.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.