[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite song by The Smiths? Mine is Last Night I Dreamt That
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 927full-the-smiths.jpg (87 KB, 927x600) Image search: [Google]
927full-the-smiths.jpg
87 KB, 927x600
Favorite song by The Smiths?

Mine is Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me
>>
all of them
>>
Currently it's 'I Want The One I Can't I Have'
>>
Ask
>>
London
>>
this charming man
>>
Love Will Tear Us Apart Again
>>
>>63640452
Alright, what's your favorite song by The Smiths? xD
>>
1: This Charming Man
2: There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
3: William, It Was Really Nothing
4: The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
5: Back to the Old House
>>
>>63640527
lol
>>
The Troy Tate version of Pretty Girls Make Graves
>>
>>63640488
>>63640530
This Charming Man is only an acceptable answer if it is the Hatful of Hollow version
>>
>>63640561
Of course
>>
I really like Asleep, but I don't tell people that because of Perks of Being a Wallflower. Can anyone relate? lol
>>
>>63640612
Perks of Being a Wallflower almost made me turn into a redpill
>>
this night has opened my eyes
>>
that joke isnt funny anymore
nowhere fast
last night..
>>
Unhappy Birthday
>>
Rubber Ring
>>
Asleep.
>>
I know it's over
You've got evrything now
The hand that rocks the cradle
I don't owe you anything
>>
Barbarism Begins at Home
>>
Rusholme Ruffians
>>
>>63640550
You my friend know your stuff. Although my personal favourite is this charming man, the London version.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.