[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Person Pitch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Person Pitch.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Person Pitch.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
How is it even possible for an album to be this good? Undoubtedly 10/10. There has to be something else out there that is similar to this, maybe not in regards to how Noah used sampling, but sonically or melodically(Besides The Beach Boys). And also carrots is severely underrated and is in the same tier as take pills and bros.
>>
i really wish i could find an album as comfy as person pitch
it really is my favorite album
>>
File: SmileySmileCover.jpg (171 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
SmileySmileCover.jpg
171 KB, 300x300
>person pitch

smiley smile-lite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r8kx-ICtN8
>>
>>63639460
Panda bear meets the grim reaper is very cozy in my i m o opinion
>>
>>63639464
How is it even close to being the lite version of Smiley Smile? Person Pitch is incredibly ambitious and shouldn't be reduced to the lite version of a shitty pop album.
>>
>>63639556
cool thanks

>>63639557
it's pretty cozy but young prayer is the only panda bear album that comes close to person pitch in terms of comfy coziness
>>
>>63639460
How is Person Pitch comfy? lmao wtf
>>
>>63639603
person pitch is baby's first experimental pop album, whereas smiley smile is actually good
>>
>>63639641
What the fuck are you talking about Smiley Smile is atrocious
>>
I wish there was a full album that had the same whimsical and pleasant elements of take pills.
>>
>>63639697
its one of the best kept secrets in popular music you fucking retard, fuck off. OP is asking for chill out comfy albums and smiley smile is literally the definition of comfy albums... they had it play at a mental hospital to help people who were freaking out on acid to come down, its quite literally the most comfy album in existence
>>
>>63639641
Smiley Smile is actually garbage and one of The Beach Boys' worst work

>>63639785
So fucking what you didn't have to put down Person Pitch, just post the fucking album you sperg
>>
>>63639816
I don't know how anyone can justify liking Smiley Smile when The Smile Sessions is out lmao
>>
>>63639785
Smiley Smile is okay, it's just a stripped down version of an ambitious album.

Person Pitch blows it out of the fucking water though. Name me one reason why SS should be compared PP.
>>
>>63639816
>Smiley Smile is actually garbage and one of The Beach Boys' worst work
>>63639893
>Person Pitch blows it out of the fucking water though.

fuck you people are stupid lmfao, its ok enjoy your shitty watered down indie pop
>>
>>63639893
>>63639785
Also why the fuck would you listen to Smiley Smile when the sessions have been released. Their better than Smiley in every way
>>
>>63639916
>Smiley Smile is good

its ok enjoy your shitty watered down version of a good album
>>
>>63639922
>>63639941
>listening to Smile
>ever
I'd rather listen to the white album if i wanted unfinished shlock
>>
>>63639464
>>63639623
>>63639641
>>63639916
guys c'mon this bait is ridiculously obvious
>>
I mean I like Person Pitch but to break it down, each track is just an endlessly looping sample whilst Panda does his reverb-heavy vocal harmonies over the top. There's very little to it substance-wise even if it sounds pretty.
>>
>>63639397
Hi jacob
>>
why do you guys keep comparing person pitch to the beach boys? It's so obvious that the song structures and the way they are layered are closer to 90s techno. As well as Panda Bear didn't sample anything from the psych era (65-69).
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.