[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TMR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: tmr.jpg (40 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
tmr.jpg
40 KB, 500x496
The first time I listened to it I absolutely despised it, even to the point of shitposting on /mu/ about it. However after listening to it again and again, I find myself loving it more and more each time. With each listen I notice things in the songs I'd never noticed before. It all blends together when you hear the nuances.
>>
>>63634131
It's almost like everyone who likes the album and says that it takes some time and patience to get is right

I'm glad you like it anon. Now go listen to Lick My Decals Off, Baby
>>
File: This_is_Blood.png (136 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
This_is_Blood.png
136 KB, 300x299
It's actually really catchy after a few listens
>>
>forcing yourself to like this meme
Drones, the lot of you.
>>
>>63634148
I literally thought it was a meme at first. Now I know /mu/ is right

>>63634163
I don't know f a m, if its a meme I guess I've become to like the meme unironically. Maybe its some elaborate brainwash, the album has a culty feel around it.
>>
good OP
>>
>>63634131
wtf is this lol. first time listener
>>
>>63634131
Son of Dust Sucker is a pretty good album too.

Beefheart is quality. Everyone likes safe as milk too, but thats because its pretty unadventurous compared to other Beefheart albums
>>
>>63634824
this is Captain Beefheart, one of the strangest, most original artists of his time period.

just remember to be fast and bulbous
>>
File: 1381081380739.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1381081380739.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>It's another TMR shitposting thread

Don't you guys ever get tired of this?

The first time I heard Frownland I was hooked
>>
>>63635070
i got hooked by pena on one of my first go thru's
>>
>>63634163
You're the meme
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.