[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know anything about this festival? Me and my little brother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: levitation-artwork.jpg (369 KB, 806x522) Image search: [Google]
levitation-artwork.jpg
369 KB, 806x522
Anyone know anything about this festival?

Me and my little brother are going on Saturday, he's 17 and on the website it says if you're under 18 you must be accompanied by a legal guardian, do they really care?

And is it easy to smuggle in drugs?
>>
>>63627388
More like you're 17 and going alone kiddo
>>
>>63627515
ebin
>>
wanted to make the trip from toronto, but there's no way i'd get time off work.
>>
wow that actually looks pretty good. I might try to make it on Friday although I have no idea how that would work without a car. I dunno maybe there is a bus that goes there.
>>
most festivals don't check and it's just a liability thing

I was filming for this festival with my partner and we met these two sisters. hung out with them and he hooked up with the older ones. they kinda looked like twins. she was like 24?

the other one was interested in me but I was like ehhh because I was working and I had a lot to do then like a day after the festival I found out she was 14

so yeah 18+ isn't strict usually
>>
>>63628256
*hell yeah motherfucker

http://www.capmetro.org/schedmap/?svc=0&f1=350&s=0&d=N

I mean there'd be a little jog
>>
>>63628296
you dodged a bullet right there, anon
>>
>>63628256
*eh Friday actually doesnt look that great though. Flying Lotus is the only one I'm even really familiar with but I loved his last album a lot. Still though thats not a good percentage.
>>
Fuck me, that is a killer lineup.
>>
>>63628346
she literally looked like she was in her early twenties

my partner felt really bad because he kept offering her alcohol and asking questions about clubs

goddamn when I was 14 I was using this site and playing video games not going to music festivals
>>
>>63628412
anyone else on Friday that looks good besides Flying Lotus?
>>
>>63628204
waterloo here, that lineup is honestly worth the trip down
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.