[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was I even expecting honestly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: black metal.png (593 KB, 892x670) Image search: [Google]
black metal.png
593 KB, 892x670
What was I even expecting honestly
>>
>>63620580
>fat greasy metalfags hate liturgy because it takes a stale genre and does something new with it
stick to burpy vocals and generic guitar leads :&)
>>
Aesthethica is the greatest metal album of all time, no question about it.
>>
>>63621525
new=/=good

there was nothing wrong with the genre in the first place dipshit
>>
>>63621655
It is still good
>>
imagine being autistic enough to care about black metal
>>
>>63621841
to be fair, im giving it another shot right now

its still pretty bad

Red Crown is one of the most cringeworthy compositions ive ever heard
>>
I could care less whether a band is 'trve kvlt' or not, but Liturgy is shit plain and simple
>>
I've listened to a ton of black metal and still like Aesthetica. The Ark Work is one of the worst albums I've ever listened to though.
>>
>>63621525
>>63621602

>muh "special tremelos"

>muh manifesto
>>
>>63621893
Red Crown is just circus music
>>
>>63621893
Red Crown has the best intro on the album
>>
>>63622054
>not heyyyy
>>
File: 2345324354.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
2345324354.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>63622054
>Red Crown has the best intro on the album
>>
>>63622031
>muh tension
>muh intricate harmonies
>muh tight playing
>muh energy
>muh drums

>>63622074
yep.
>>
>>63622229
>mfw both of the guys you replied to were me
>mfw im op
>>
>>63620580

That album has the single best drumming on any black metal record. If you disagree, you have absolutly no idea of what you're talking about.
>>
>>63622382
OP here

the drumming is the only redeeming quality id say

too bad the drum tone is horrible

its WAAY too dry
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.