[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Destroy my favourite album mu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (685 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
685 KB, 1500x1500
Destroy my favourite album mu
>>
it's gay
>>
we dont have to
>>
>reads Sartre once
>>
it is so fucking boring
besides bloodhail and earthmover i cannot remember a single moment from that album
>>
>reads beyond good and evil once
>>
I think the fact that pic related is your favorite album meaning you have spent a considerable amount of time listening to it is enough. Like I don't have to say anything you already destroyed your mind, you destroyed your ears, destroyed your body, destroyed your soul. All I feel for you is contempt.
>>
it's literally a rough draft
>>
>>63616118
The ambient pieces are completely unnecessary.
Seriously, fuck A Quick One... and all the other filler tracks.

Without them, it could have been a masterpiece.
>>
im listening to this for the first time and i enjoy the instrumentation but the vocals are just so not my thing
>>
Amateur garbage recorded with a laptop mic. Even worse than Twin Fantasy.
>>
>>63616199
>He doesn't the big gloom
>>
>>63616352
A Quick One... is genuinely great. I agree with ones like Metal Store
>>
File: Anthony Dodson.jpg (18 KB, 445x343) Image search: [Google]
Anthony Dodson.jpg
18 KB, 445x343
>mfw this ended up becoming the most valuable record in my collection

I don't even like it that much.
>>
I used to listen to this a lot

not so much these days
I appreciate it for what it is and the back story and effort two friends put into it

They are also one of the most inventive bands in terms of how they appropriate post punk and mix it with other genre styles

Dan's made some amazing albums.
>>
>muh arrowheads
>>
>>63616134
winner
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.