[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally happy because I decided to kill myself. Music for this feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Finally happy because I decided to kill myself. Music for this feel?
>>
>>63614533
Please don't.
>>
>>63614533
Nas - It ain't hard to tell
>>
>>63614533
Pussy.
>>
Just don't
>>
>>63614533
don't do it OP

Listen to some happy stuff my man, The Avalanche's Album always cheers me up
>>
MODS
>>
BE HAPPY
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeccAtqd5K8
>>
>>63614533
how can you post if you killed yourself?
>>
WE
>>
File: PolarBearDreamsOfSnow.jpg (116 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
PolarBearDreamsOfSnow.jpg
116 KB, 700x466
>>63614533
OP you realize that what you are about to do is wrong. that's why you would publicize it. You are "happy" because you think you found a coping mechanism when the truth is that suicide is the opposite of coping. There's still that part of you that wants to live and it will cling on no matter what, you have to listen to it. Why? Well the meaning of life is to live.
>>
If you're still alive and reading this, please reconsider.

The odds of being born at all are just astronomical. Somehow, against infinity-to-one odds, your mother and your father - the only combination of people in human history who could create you - were both born in such a time and place that they were able to meet each other, despite there being 7 billion people on the planet and humans having existed for millions of years. Think of how astronomical the odds of that are.

On top of that, the sperm that would become you just so happened to be part of the jizz-splat that went up inside your mother. Again, astronomical odds, considering how long a sperm lives for. And think of how many sperm are jizzed away into wank-towels. But you, somehow, not only defied those odds but also beat out every other sperm in the pack and happened to be the one who would go on to become you.

After all that, after you get to be one of the 0.0000001% of hypothetical people who actually get to be born, you're going to take your life away from yourself? You don't have any major defects, either, your senses and motor skills are enough to post on the internet so you can pretty much experience all life has to offer.

I hope this message about your dad's cum inspires you. Unless you're dead already, in which case, um, thanks for the wallpapers and RIP.
>>
>>63615920
that part of me that still wants to live is my amygdala. that's it.
>>
>>63614533
Listen to this OP, never fails to calm me and give me perspective on god, the world and life...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hKmeSqIIbk
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.