[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i thought this was going to be jason aldean level retarded from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Fishmans_Long_Season.jpg (179 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
Fishmans_Long_Season.jpg
179 KB, 600x597
i thought this was going to be jason aldean level retarded from all the (presumed) shitposting, but it's actually super /comfy/. thanks mu
>>
>>63613979
You're welcome buddy
>>
this is what /mu/ does to music
>>
>Fishmans performed its final concert on December 28, 1998. They played many of their best songs and concluded with a full performance of Long Season. Sato left the stage immediately after a single "goodbye" with his eyes teary. This was to be Kashiwabara's final performance with the band, though Sato and Motegi planned to continue working as Fishmans. However, Sato died the following year on March 15 due to heart problems that he had suffered since birth.
I really wish this album were not a meme
>>
>>63614249
same
i remember discovering it in a sharethread before it really blew up on /mu/ and my mind was blown
shame to see it being reduced to meme status
>>
Is it just me or has people being angry about fishmans being a meme become far more common than people trying to meme fishmans

Great band at any rate
>>
Since when/why the fuck did fishmans become a meme? Haven't frequented here since like 2013. Long season is awesome
>>
>>63614249
What exactly is the Fishmans meme? The only time I see meme brought up with them is the mere fact that it gets posted here. Is that it? Are Fishmans fans just upset that it's getting attention?

Is that really it?
>>
>>63616290
>>63616382
It basically got spammed repeatedly with either "this is the greatest album in the history of mankind" or "this is utter and complete wank". It's no longer taken seriously by a majority of the board (I actually doubt most people have heard it at all)
>>
>>63616382
Its mixed with the Jason Aldean meme.

Also PLOP
>>
>>63616529
Thats a shame. Great fucking album
>>
It's a dank fucking meme but also a dank fucking album
>>
>>63616290
RYM kids kept spamming about how great it was then ironic memers started making fun of them because they were overly sensitive and it became a meme.
>>
File: jasonaldean.jpg (75 KB, 405x607) Image search: [Google]
jasonaldean.jpg
75 KB, 405x607
Did someone say Aldean?
>>
>>63616834
kind of like ITAOTS desu
>>
>>63613979
It's quickly becoming the ITAOTS of the new /mu/. Anyway, I'd say it's preferable to become a meme than being forgotten. At least more people will listen to them and some will even realize how amazing both albums are, despite their infamous popularity.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.